Subject: [MORG] Getting MORG moving

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:52:53 -0500

Hey, all.
We've requested a one-hour MORG meeting in Anaheim, and, as working
group secretary, I'd like to prod us all to get some work moving
again, so we at least have status to report there.

Here's a summary of what we need to get going:

+ Sort Display needs an update to respond to Chris's message of 10
Nov, and then is ready to go to the IESG.  Timo will shepherd this,
once Dan responds to the issue and puts out an -03 version.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay

+ I'm working on an update to multi-search, to be posted soon.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-multimailbox-search

+ Fuzzy search should be pretty much ready to get reactivated by an
update and go into WGLC.  Timo, are there any issues that need to be
discussed, or can you go ahead and kick it off?
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-fuzzy-search

+ I need status reports on the following docs from the authors:

  - Address Search (Arnt)
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-address-search

  - In Thread (Arnt)
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-inthread

  - Collations (Alexey)
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-collations

+ I'm working on an update to the individual submission for message
recall, to be considered by the working group.

+ I'm working on a new submission for XLIST functionality to be
included in the normal LIST command, co-authored with Jamie Nicolson,
from Google.

-------------------------

I'd like to get discussion on all of this started on the mailing list,
and be ready to discuss status and issues (if any) at the meeting in
Anaheim.  Dan, Timo, Arnt, and Alexey, can you respond to this post
and let us know what the status of your document(s) is?

Barry

---

From: Timo Sirainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:44:42 +0200

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-fuzzy-search

I just updated it. Basically the only changes to -01 were some editorial
changes done by you. As far as I know, it's finished now.