Subject: [MORG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-morg-inthread-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 03:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The IMAP SEARCH=INTHREAD and THREAD=REFS Extensions
	Author(s)       : A. Gulbrandsen, A. them
	Filename        : draft-ietf-morg-inthread-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-08

The SEARCH=INTHREAD extension extends the IMAP SEARCH command to
 operate on threads as well as individual messages. Other commands
 which search are implicitly extended. This allows clients to perform
 searches such as "find all threads that mention schemata", rather
 than just "find all single messages that mention schemata".

 The THREAD=REFS extension provides a threading algorithm using
 (almost) only the References header field for use with the IMAP
 THREAD command.

1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-inthread-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.