Subject: [MORG] Agenda for IETF 78, Maastricht

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:15:23 -0400

The chairs need to make up an agenda for the WG meeting in Maastricht.
 We're scheduled to meet for 1 hour, on Tuesday afternoon (27 July)
from 17:10 to 18:10 CET (15:10 to 16:10 UTC).

I'm including a skeleton agenda, below.  I'd like to hear about other
agenda items people have to propose, or any other comments about the
skeleton agenda.  I'd also like a sort of "show of hands" to let me
know who's going to be attending in person, and who will participate
remotely, using the audio stream or jabber.  Please reply to this
thread with answers to these questions, and other issues directly
related to the Maastricht meeting.  (Please take any other discussion
to a separate thread.)

Here's a skeleton agenda, with no times on it yet:
1. Welcome and announcements.
2. Working group status.
3. Document discussions...
   a. Fuzzy search[1], in WGLC
   b. Special-use mailboxes[2], in WGLC
   c. Multimailbox search[3], outstanding items
   d. Search inthread[4], new draft posted
   e. Address search[5], dropped by WG
4. What to do about draft-leiba-morg-message-recall,[6] expired ?
5. What to do about draft-krecicki-imap-move,[7] new ?
6. The future of the MORG working group.
7. Any other business.

Barry, as chair

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-fuzzy-search
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-list-specialuse
[3] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-multimailbox-search
[4] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-inthread
[5] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-morg-address-search
[6] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-morg-message-recall
[7] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krecicki-imap-move

---

From: Timo Sirainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:05:23 +0100

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 13:15 -0400, Barry Leiba wrote:
> skeleton agenda.  

It looks ok to me.

> I'd also like a sort of "show of hands" to let me
> know who's going to be attending in person, 

I'll be there.

> Here's a skeleton agenda, with no times on it yet:

My guess it that things will go pretty quickly, except for imap-move and
maybe message-recall and multimailbox.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:07:43 -0400

I have updated the agenda on the meeting materials site with some sketchy times:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/78/materials.html

I am not planning to use slides for this meeting, so remote
participants will mostly not have to worry about following slides. The
agenda and our voices will be the order of the day.  That said, if
anyone does have slides they want to present, please get them to me by
email <[email-masked]> by the end of day on Monday.  I will
close submissions hard on Monday evening, and I will really appreciate
it if people can get them to me as early as possible.

Barry, as chair