Subject: [MORG] inthread

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:32:06 +0200

A few seconds ago I decided to not implement more of inthread. Instead I 
shall remove everything from the draft that I haven't implemented (on 
the theory that its need was less than compelling). Expect a new 
revision sometime late tonight.

Arnt

---

From: Timo Sirainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 15:00:20 +0100

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 15:32 +0200, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
> the theory that its need was less than compelling).

So basically the INTHREAD search-key? Yeah, that's what I have also
implemented.

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:02:00 +0200

> So basically the INTHREAD search-key? Yeah, that's what I have also

+T=R