Subject: [MORG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-morg-inthread-01

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:05:49 +0200

Sometimes the magic parser is too much for me.

I got the nits count down to zero, but one "Actually Them" is still 
listed as author. OK.

Arnt

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-morg-inthread-01
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "<foo@bar>"@core3.amsl.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 03:02:02 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-morg-inthread-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Arnt Gulbrandsen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-morg-inthread
Revision:	 01
Title:		 The IMAP SEARCH=INTHREAD and THREAD=REFS Extensions
Creation_date:	 2010-07-08
WG ID:		 morg
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
The SEARCH=INTHREAD extension extends the IMAP SEARCH command to
 operate on threads as well as individual messages. Other commands
 which search are implicitly extended. This allows clients to perform
 searches such as "find all threads that mention schemata", rather
 than just "find all single messages that mention schemata".

 The THREAD=REFS extension provides a threading algorithm using
 (almost) only the References header field for use with the IMAP
 THREAD command.

1.

The IETF Secretariat.