Subject: [MORG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-morg-list-specialuse-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP LIST extension for special-use mailboxes
	Author(s)       : B. Leiba, J. Nicolson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-morg-list-specialuse-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-12-01

Some IMAP message stores include special-use mailboxes, such as those
used to hold draft messages or sent messages.  Many mail clients
allow users to specify where draft or sent messages should be put,
but configuring them requires that the user know which mailboxes the
server has set aside for these purposes.  This extension adds new
mailbox attributes that a server MAY include in IMAP LIST command
responses to identify special-use mailboxes to the client, easing
configuration.

Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-list-specialuse-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.