Subject: [Mpls-interop] merging MEAD team and MPLS TP editors

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:19:41 +0200

All,

sorry for this late mail mail, I'd an extended week-end that became a
bit more extended than planned ;). Blame on delayed flights!

I've done some re-org to the MEAD team. Since very much of the work
the coming period will be on the MPLS TP drafts I've merged the document
editors into the MEAD team.

The result is a rather large team, but I hope that will result in less
admin overhead and quicker turn around.

You should all received an invitation for a MEAD team am meeting today
from Stewart Bryant.

Plan for that meeting is to go through all the proposed drafts. And talk
a bit about the +plans for Dublin, I'd like to see at least one draft
that is possible to poll for wg status coming out of Dublin.

Some info on the team:

Team name: MEAD team
Team Mailing list: [email-masked]
Charter: http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/mead-team-charter.pdf

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop