Subject: [Mpls-interop] test

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:32:24 +0200

sorry, but I've ha problem sending to list, this is a test please ignore

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:08:57 +0200

I have a similar problem, Huub.

> sorry, but I've had problem sending to list, this is a test please ignore

-- 
================================================================
                   http://www.van-helvoort.eu/
================================================================
Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else...
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:13:30 +0200

All,

I see some indications that people are working with the IETF mail list,
but don't have detailed in, but since this is getting through (as did
Huubs and my earlier mail) I guess that things now are OK.

If you sent mails to the list and not seen them coming through it
might be a good idea to resend.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson