Subject: [Mpls-interop] FW: Initiating work to update G.8110.1

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 04:29:28 -0400

All, we can use the Ormond Suite on Thursday from 15:10-17:00.  This is
a small room (suitable for about 15 people), however this should not be
a problem since only about 12 people indicated an interest in attending
this informal session. 
 
The intention of this session is to develop an outline of the areas that
need to revised in G.8110.1 to align with the work in IETF.  We will
also like to develop a work plan, we should have a view of the
anticipated work in the IETF from the joint WG meetings on Wednesday
morning.  Note that we intend to work by correspondence between now and
the next SG 15 plenary meeting in December 2008.

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
email: [email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Betts, Malcolm (CAR:X632)
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:06 PM
To: [email-masked]; Q12 ITU
Subject: Initiating work to update G.8110.1

All, as you are aware the IETF have been active in developing drafts on
the requirements and framework for MPLS-TP.  We anticipate that most if
not all of these drafts will be published as .00 versions by July 7th,
the deadline for new drafts for the Dublin meeting of the IETF.

Given that myself and Italo Busi (the editor of G.8110.1) will both be
attending the Dublin meeting we are planning hold a meeting to develop
an outline of the revisions that will be required to align G.8110.1 with
the work in the IETF, we will also develop a work plan, taking into
consideration the anticipated progress in the IETF.  I would like as
many of the JWT forwarding sub team as possible to join us.  The
date/time/location of the meeting will be provided after the IETF
schedule is finalized.  If you will be in Dublin and would like to join
us please let me know.  We will publish the outline and work plan that
we develop on the Q.12 email list.  As indicated on the Q.12 list we
will progress this work by correspondence and electronic meetings.

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
email: [email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:01:36 +0200

Hi Malcolm,

I am very interested to attend the meeting, and I thought it is going to
happen before Thursday noon time.

I have to leave Thursday noon in my way back to Tel Aviv. 

Is it possible to make it before?

Thanks,

Noritz

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Malcolm Betts
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:29
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mpls-interop] FW: Initiating work to update G.8110.1

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

 

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks

---

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 05:04:53 -0400

Nurit, this is the only time slot when a room is available - I know it
is not ideal but its the only option.

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

	From: Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:02 AM
	To: Betts, Malcolm (CAR:X632); [email-masked]
	Cc: [email-masked]; Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod
HaSharon)
	Subject: RE: [Mpls-interop] FW: Initiating work to update
G.8110.1

	Hi Malcolm,

	I am very interested to attend the meeting, and I thought it is
going to happen before Thursday noon time.

	Thanks,

	Noritz

	All, we can use the Ormond Suite on Thursday from 15:10-17:00.
This is a small room (suitable for about 15 people), however this should
not be a problem since only about 12 people indicated an interest in
attending this informal session. 

	The intention of this session is to develop an outline of the
areas that need to revised in G.8110.1 to align with the work in IETF.
We will also like to develop a work plan, we should have a view of the
anticipated work in the IETF from the joint WG meetings on Wednesday
morning.  Note that we intend to work by correspondence between now and
the next SG 15 plenary meeting in December 2008.

	Malcolm Betts 
	Nortel Networks 

	Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Betts, Malcolm (CAR:X632)
	Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:06 PM
	To: [email-masked]; Q12 ITU
	Subject: Initiating work to update G.8110.1

	All, as you are aware the IETF have been active in developing
drafts on the requirements and framework for MPLS-TP.  We anticipate
that most if not all of these drafts will be published as .00 versions
by July 7th, the deadline for new drafts for the Dublin meeting of the
IETF.

	Given that myself and Italo Busi (the editor of G.8110.1) will
both be attending the Dublin meeting we are planning hold a meeting to
develop an outline of the revisions that will be required to align
G.8110.1 with the work in the IETF, we will also develop a work plan,
taking into consideration the anticipated progress in the IETF.  I would
like as many of the JWT forwarding sub team as possible to join us.  The
date/time/location of the meeting will be provided after the IETF
schedule is finalized.  If you will be in Dublin and would like to join
us please let me know.  We will publish the outline and work plan that
we develop on the Q.12 email list.  As indicated on the Q.12 list we
will progress this work by correspondence and electronic meetings.

	Malcolm Betts 
	Nortel Networks 

	Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.