Subject: [Mpls-interop] reminder Doodle for the interim meeting]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:51:30 +0200

All,

we have 43 meembers on the MEAD team; 14 of you has responded to
Doodel below, those 14 can stop reading here :) .

The rest of you can you please try to fill in the Doodle as soon
as possible. I said I wanted to complete this week, but I understand
that some of us are still on vacation, so I will extend to the
Doodleling to Tue (Aug 19) and hope for more responses.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Mpls-interop] Doodle for the interim meeting
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:24:33 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
To: MEAD team <[email-masked]>

All,

I've set up the doodle at:

http://www.doodle.ch/ghw643rpk2nxqizg

I've grouped the dates into three days slots Mo-Wed and Wed-Fri(Sat),
you have to pick three consecutive days with the same heading.

Let us try to do this this week. There are quite a bit more planning
once decided on the date.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop