Subject: [Mpls-interop] on vacation , next meeting and doodle

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:55:58 +0200

All,

I've rather late decided to take a week of, will b back on Tue Aug 26.

I also plan to run the MEAD team meetings every second week. Next
meeting will Aug 26.

It would make things easier for me if everyone filled in the doodle
at:

http://www.doodle.ch/ghw643rpk2nxqizg

At has been pointed out to me that it maybe would help if I explained
what a doodle is, by someone who thought I drawn a picture for everyone
to look at ;) .

A doodle is a network tool that makes it easy to poll a group to e.g.
meeting or find other optimal choices. The doodle web-site allows you
to set up your own poll, with minimal effort. The results are mostly
very clear.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop