Subject: [Mpls-interop] contributing author participation in the MEAD team interim meeting

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:53:35 +0200

All,

since we are threading unchartered territory I need to invent rules as
we go.

I opened up the possibility to include contributing author on a per
document basis in the interim meeting.

I've just accepted the first such contributing author, Lieven Levrau
will participate in the interim meeting as he has been actively working
with the mpls-tp oam requirements. Proposed by Martin.

Lieven has also been working with:

draft-blb-mpls-tp-framework
draft-bocci-pwe3-mpls-tp-ge-ach

Since the only editor for those to documents that can't attend the
interim meeting is Matthew, it is my take that we have enough
participants for those three documents.

Other editor groups should review their situation and propose
participants (one per document) as necessary.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop