Subject: [Mpls-interop] re-scheduling the MEAD-team meeting to September 30

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:55:59 +0200

Team,

since I understand that quite a number of team members are
occupied in other meetings and some of the information I need
to for this meeting depends on ITU-T decisions I've decide to
postpone the meeting until September 30.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Eric Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:09:30 -0500

Loa,

	As mentioned separately, you have comitted a few of us to a 
meeting at that same time (internal Ericsson meeting) - do you 
plan to postpone or reschedule that meeting, cancel it, or try to
attend both meetings?

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer
Ericsson  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
> Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 4:56 AM
> To: MEAD team
> Subject: [Mpls-interop] re-scheduling the MEAD-team meeting 
> to September 30
> 
> Team,
>