Subject: [Mpls-interop] meeting coordinates for the MEAD team interim meeting in Boston Oct 15-17

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:08:02 +0200

All,

I sent the mail below last Friday, but I can't see that I received
a copy and I've also had other requests on when and how. Rather than
digging to deep into how it got hanged-up, I just resend it :)

/Loa

All,

please find the meeting facilities and hotel information
for the MEAD team interim meeting included.

Thanks to Tom and Juniper for hosting the interim meeting
and putting in all the efforts to get all the details right.

Read this carefully and make sure to register in time.

/Loa

October 15-17, 2008
Registration Starts: Wednesday October 15, 9.15am

Meeting Begins:  Wednesday October 15, 10am

Juniper Networks

10 Technology Park Drive

Westford, Massachusetts 01886

USA

Airport(s):

Boston Massachusetts Logan International Airport is the nearest
international gateway airport.  It is approximately a 40 mile drive and
will take about 1 hour (longer in rush hour).

Taxi fare is about 80 USD one way.  Renting a car is recommended as the
hotels are not convenient for walking.  The Hampton Inn is the closest
and would be a 10-15 minute walk.

Manchester, New Hampshire Regional Airport can also be used for flights
within the USA.  It is approximately a 37.5 mile drive and will take 45
minutes (longer in rush hour).

Weather:

Note: This meeting occurs during or (more likely) just days after the
peak of the fall foliage season in New England and is one of the most
beautiful and colorful times of the year to visit this area.  Weather is
usually cool days and chilly nights.  Average Temperatures are 62
Fahrenheit (High) and 39 Fahrenheit (Low).  Rain is always a
possibility.

Registration Information:

Registration Deadline:   Wednesday October 8

Meeting Badges will be provided in the Juniper Lobby upon arrival

To register, please send an email to [email-masked] and put
"Registration" somewhere in the title.

Provide the following information:

Name

Company

Email Address

Contact Information (e.g., mobile or business phone)

Dates you will be attending

Include information on any special dietary needs or concerns (e.g.,
vegetarian meal requests)

Meeting Amenities:

Breakfast, Lunch, and breaks provided

Wired Access to Internet for each attendee (Wi-Fi not available)

You may request the Juniper Rate at suggested hotels (see below for
rates)

Suggested Hotels:

Hampton Inn & Suites Westford-Chelmsford

9 Nixon Rd.

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rates: 110.00 USD - 120.00 USD

Free High Speed Internet Access

Phone: +1 978 392-1555

Fax:     +1 978 392-1566

www.hamptoninn.com <http://www.hamptoninn.com/>

Residence Inn Boston Westford

7 Lan Drive

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rates: 119.00 USD

Free High Speed Internet Access

Phone: +1 978 392-1407

Fax:     +1 978 392-9299

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosrw-residence-inn-boston-westfor
d/

Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center

219 Littleton Road

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rate: 110.00 USD

Free High Speed Internet Access

Phone: +1 978 692-8200

Fax:     +1 978 692-5309

http://www.westfordregency.com/home.html

If you need assistance registering or for anything related to the
meeting please contact:

Tom Walsh

Juniper Networks

1194 N. Mathilda Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Mobile: +1 617 803 4704

Office:  +1 408 936 7722

Email: [email-masked]

If you are in Westford Massachusetts and need to call the main telephone
number at Juniper Networks for assistance with directions for example,
that number is:

Westford Office.  978-589-5800.

This will give you a person in Juniper Lobby and not someone directly
connected with the meeting.  On meeting days, you can also try calling
the Mobile number for Tom Walsh above.

Direction to Juniper Networks:

Driving Directions to the Juniper Westford office, From Logan
International Airport:

*	From the airport follow signs for Boston and the Sumner Tunnel.
*	Upon exiting the tunnel stay to the left and take the entrance
(right turn) to the Expressway North.
*	Follow the expressway to Route 93 North.
*	Take Route 93 North to Route 495 South.
*	From Route 495 South take exit 32 (Boston Road).
*	Go left at the end of the ramp.
*	Turn left onto Littleton Road/Route 110.
*	Turn left onto Technology Park Drive.
*	Follow the signs for #10 (bear right).
*	The Juniper Networks building is located down the hill, at the
very end.

Driving Directions to the Juniper Westford office, From Manchester, New
Hampshire Airport
(Note: This route includes tolls in New Hampshire).

*	Start out heading NORTH on AIRPORT ROAD towards AUTHORIZED
VEHICLE LANE. Drive for 0.8 miles
*	Go STRAIGHT on BROWN AVENUE. Drive for 1.4 miles.
*	Turn LEFT to get on I-293 N towards I-293 N / RT-101 W  /
BEDFORD / NASHUA / CONCORD. Drive for 0.5 miles.
*	Go STRAIGHT on RT-101 W. Drive for 0.5 miles.
*	Take EVERETT TURNPIKE towards EVERETT TURNPIKE SOUTH  /
MERRIMACK / NASHUA. Drive for 19.7 miles.
*	EVERETT TURNPIKE becomes US-3 S. Drive for 7.1 miles.
*	Take exit number 32 towards RT-4  /  CHELMSFORD / N. CHELMSFORD.
Drive for 0.2 miles.
*	Go STRAIGHT on RT-4 S. Drive for a short distance.
*	Keep RIGHT to stay on RT-4 S. Drive for 1.3 miles.
*	Turn SLIGHT RIGHT to get on I-495 S towards LITTLETON /
WORCESTER. Drive for 4.1 miles.
*	Take LEFT  exit number 32 towards BOSTON RD  /  WESTFORD. Drive
for 0.2 miles.
*	Turn LEFT onto BOSTON ROAD. Drive for 0.3 miles.
*	Turn LEFT onto RT-110. Drive for 0.4 miles.
*	Turn LEFT onto NIXON ROAD. Drive for 0.2 miles.
*	Turn RIGHT onto TECHNOLOGY PARK DRIVE. Drive for 0.1 miles.
*	You have reached the destination.

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Thomas Walsh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:02:00 -0400

Loa,

There was an email from Alexa Morris on Friday to IETF announce and
discussion lists that all emails sent around that time had been lost due
to a failure and had to be resent.  No doubt this problem caught the
meeting announcement.

Tom

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
> On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 8:08 AM
> To: MEAD team
> Subject: [Mpls-interop] meeting coordinates for the MEAD team interim
> meeting in Boston Oct 15-17
> 
> All,
>

---

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:12:00 +0100

I won't be in Boston for this.  Hopefully Tom N can attend and cover for me.

In any case I will have a new version of
draft-jenkins-mpls-mpls-tp-requirements published beforehand for discussion.
I think it'll be in pretty good shape with regards to becoming a WG doc by
then.

Ben

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:21:17 -0400

No can do; too busy with regular work fire drills and then I am away in
DC the following week.

    --Tom