Subject: [Mpls-interop] October Registrations to date

From: "Thomas Walsh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:55:23 -0400

All,

Thus far, I have received registration requests for the October 15-17
MEAD meeting in Westford, Massachusetts from the following individuals:

Matthew Bocci           Alcatel-Lucent

Lieven Levrau           Alcatel-Lucent               

Ross Callon             IETF Routing AD                        

Stewart Bryant          Cisco Systems              

Eric Gray               Ericsson

Huub van Helvoort       Huawei Technologies                  

Rahul Aggarwal          Juniper Networks                       

Tom Walsh               Juniper Networks                       

Andrew Malis            Verizon             

If you plan to attend, and your name is not on the list, please register
for the meeting. If I missed your registration request please contact me
again.

The instructions to register are contained in the meeting announcement
which I will repeat below:

MEAD Team Meeting

October 15-17, 2008

Registration Starts:  9:15 AM EDT (October 15 only) 

Meeting Begins:  10:00 AM EDT (October 15 only)

Juniper Networks

10 Technology Park Drive

Westford, Massachusetts 01886

USA

Airport(s):

Boston Massachusetts Logan International Airport is the nearest
international gateway airport.  It is approximately a 40 mile drive and
will take about 1 hour (longer in rush hour).  

Taxi fare is about 80 USD one way.  Renting a car is recommended as the
hotels are not convenient for walking.  The Hampton Inn is the closest
and would be a 10-15 minute walk.

Manchester, New Hampshire Regional Airport can also be used for flights
within the USA.  It is approximately a 37.5 mile drive and will take 45
minutes (longer in rush hour).

Weather:

Note: This meeting occurs during or (more likely) just days after the
peak of the fall foliage season in New England and is one of the most
beautiful and colorful times of the year to visit this area.  Weather is
usually cool days and chilly nights.  Average Temperatures are 62
Fahrenheit (High) and 39 Fahrenheit (Low).  Rain is always a
possibility.

Registration Information:

Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 8.

Meeting Badges will be provided in the Juniper Lobby upon arrival To
register, please send an email to [email-masked] and put
"Registration" somewhere in the title.  

Provide the following information:

Name

Company

Email Address

Contact Information (e.g., mobile or business phone) 

Dates you will be attending 

Include information on any special dietary needs or concerns (e.g.,
vegetarian meal requests)

Meeting Amenities:

Breakfast, Lunch, and breaks provided

Wired Access to Internet for each attendee (Wi-Fi not available) 

You may request the Juniper Rate at suggested hotels (see below for
rates)

Suggested Hotels:

Hampton Inn & Suites Westford-Chelmsford

9 Nixon Rd.

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rates: 110.00 USD - 120.00 USD

Free High Speed Internet Access

Phone: +1 978 392-1555

Fax:     +1 978 392-1566

www.hamptoninn.com

Residence Inn Boston Westford

7 Lan Drive

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rates: 119.00 USD

Free High Speed Internet Access

Phone: +1 978 392-1407

Fax:     +1 978 392-9299

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosrw-residence-inn-boston-westfor
d/

Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center

219 Littleton Road

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rate: 110.00 USD

Free High Speed Internet Access

Phone: +1 978 692-8200

Fax:     +1 978 692-5309

http://www.westfordregency.com/home.html

If you need assistance registering or for anything related to the
meeting please contact:

Tom Walsh

Juniper Networks

1194 N. Mathilda Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Mobile: +1 617 803 4704

Office:  +1 408 936 7722

Email: [email-masked] 

If you are in Westford Massachusetts and need to call the main telephone
number at Juniper Networks for assistance with directions for example,
that number is:  

Westford Office.  978-589-5800.  

This will give you a person in Juniper Lobby and not someone directly
connected with the meeting.  On meeting days, you can also try calling
the Mobile number for Tom Walsh above.  

Direction to Juniper Networks:

------------------------------

>From Logan International Airport: 

* From the airport follow signs for Boston and the Sumner Tunnel. 

* Upon exiting the tunnel stay to the left and take the entrance (right
turn) to the Expressway North. 

* Follow the expressway to Route 93 North. 

* Take Route 93 North to Route 495 South. 

* From Route 495 South take exit 32 (Boston Road). 

* Go left at the end of the ramp. 

* Turn left onto Littleton Road/Route 110. 

* Turn left onto Technology Park Drive. 

* Follow the signs for #10 (bear right). 

* The Juniper Networks building is located down the hill, at the very
end. 

>From Manchester, New Hampshire Airport

(Note: This route includes tolls in New Hampshire).

* Start out heading NORTH on AIRPORT ROAD towards AUTHORIZED VEHICLE
LANE. Drive for 0.8 miles * Go STRAIGHT on BROWN AVENUE. Drive for 1.4
miles. 

* Turn LEFT to get on I-293 N towards I-293 N / RT-101 W  /  BEDFORD /
NASHUA / CONCORD. Drive for 0.5 miles. 

* Go STRAIGHT on RT-101 W. Drive for 0.5 miles. 

* Take EVERETT TURNPIKE towards EVERETT TURNPIKE SOUTH  /  MERRIMACK /
NASHUA. Drive for 19.7 miles. 

* EVERETT TURNPIKE becomes US-3 S. Drive for 7.1 miles. 

* Take exit number 32 towards RT-4  /  CHELMSFORD / N. CHELMSFORD. Drive
for 0.2 miles. 

* Go STRAIGHT on RT-4 S. Drive for a short distance. 

* Keep RIGHT to stay on RT-4 S. Drive for 1.3 miles. 

* Turn SLIGHT RIGHT to get on I-495 S towards LITTLETON / WORCESTER.
Drive for 4.1 miles. 

* Take LEFT  exit number 32 towards BOSTON RD  /  WESTFORD. Drive for
0.2 miles. 

* Turn LEFT onto BOSTON ROAD. Drive for 0.3 miles. 

* Turn LEFT onto RT-110. Drive for 0.4 miles. 

* Turn LEFT onto NIXON ROAD. Drive for 0.2 miles. 

* Turn RIGHT onto TECHNOLOGY PARK DRIVE. Drive for 0.1 miles. 

* You have reached the destination. 

###

 

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:52:20 +0200

I would like to participate in the meeting, but unfortunately it happens
when we have a Jewish holiday and I cannot make it :-( 

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Thomas Walsh
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 00:55
To: MEAD team
Subject: [Mpls-interop] October Registrations to date

All,

 

Eric Gray               Ericsson

Andrew Malis            Verizon             

 

MEAD Team Meeting

October 15-17, 2008

Juniper Networks

10 Technology Park Drive

USA

Airport(s):

Weather:

Name

Company

Email Address

 

Meeting Amenities:

Suggested Hotels:

9 Nixon Rd.

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Phone: +1 978 392-1555

Fax:     +1 978 392-1566

www.hamptoninn.com

7 Lan Drive

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rates: 119.00 USD

Phone: +1 978 392-1407

Fax:     +1 978 392-9299

219 Littleton Road

Westford, MA 01886

USA

Rate: 110.00 USD

Phone: +1 978 692-8200

Fax:     +1 978 692-5309

Tom Walsh

Juniper Networks

1194 N. Mathilda Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Mobile: +1 617 803 4704

Office:  +1 408 936 7722

 

###