Subject: [Mpls-interop] FW: New Version Notification for draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:57:12 +0200

Hi,
Please note that we have just submitted an updated version of the OAM
analysis document, resolving the comments we have got and according to
the discussions on the mailing list.
We believe that the document is in a good shape to become a WG document.

Loa, please advise how we can progress.
Best regards,
Nurit

-----Original Message-----
From: ext IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 22:52
To: Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN -
IL/Hod HaSharon)
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02 

A new version of I-D, draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Nurit Sprecher and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis
Revision:	 02
Title:		 MPLS-TP OAM Analysis
Creation_date:	 2008-09-03
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 18

Abstract:
The intention of this document is to analyze the set of requirements
for OAM in MPLS-TP as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM Requirements], to
verify whether the existing MPLS OAM tools can be applied to these
requirements, identify which of the existing tools need to be
extended, and which new tools should be defined.  Eventually, the
purpose of the document is to recommend which of the existing tools
should be extended and what new tools should be defined to support
the set of OAM requirements for MPLS-TP.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop