Subject: [Mpls-interop] agenda for tonite/today/this morning

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:59:25 +0200

All,

there are 3 issues I'd like to discuss at the MEAD team meeting
today.

1. The agenda for the Boston meeting
2. The "ring protection" work and the mail on this I just sent out
3. Q9 meeting input on ring protection and the Q9 meeting
   (I don't who could lead this, but hopefully we have someone
   that can guide us) Malcolm/Stewart/xxx

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop