Subject: [Mpls-interop] MEAD team meeting Oct 28

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:07:58 +0200

All,

we will have a MEAD team meeting on Tuesday, if for no other
reasons to recap for the people that didn't attend the Boston
meeting what happened there.

We will have a few draft recently published, and it might
be a good idea to discuss what is new and changed in those.

If I understand correctly Europe will change from Daylight
Saving Time this weekend and the US won't do it until the next.

I will ask for the bridge to be set up 4pm (London time) and
thus keep the times in the US unchanged and the European one
hour earlier than usual.

I myself will have a hard deadline after a bit than an hour
and I won't have a computer available.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop