Subject: [Mpls-interop] Merged GAL/GACH

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:27:30 +0200

Please find attached a proposed merged GAL/GACH draft for discussion
tomorrow morning.  

Regards

Matthew
 <<draft-author-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt>> 
---
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to them) you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as
soon as possible. Alcatel-Lucent does not accept any liability for any
harm that may be caused to the recipient's system or data by this
message. Please carry out virus and other such checks as you may
consider appropriate.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:03:27 +0200

Unfortunately this text version seems to have got corrupted. Please find
attached the original word file.
 
Matthew

________________________________

	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BOCCI Matthew
	Sent: 15 October 2008 22:28
	To: MEAD team
	Subject: [Mpls-interop] Merged GAL/GACH

	Please find attached a proposed merged GAL/GACH draft for
discussion tomorrow morning.  

	Regards 

	Matthew 
	<<draft-author-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt>> 
	--- 
	This message is confidential and may contain privileged
information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to them) you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the
sender as soon as possible. Alcatel-Lucent does not accept any liability
for any harm that may be caused to the recipient's system or data by
this message. Please carry out virus and other such checks as you may
consider appropriate.