Subject: [Mpls-interop] Schedule to address the the ITU-T comments on the MPLS-TP requirements

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 16:58:58 +0200

All,

this is the schedule to respond to the comments from ITU-T SG15
on the MPLS-TP requirements.

1. Ben will produce a version of the draft for a MEAD team
    phone conference review on May 12th
    (At the MEAD team meeting on tomorrow we will try to "finish"
     the MEAD team review of the MPLS TP OAM requirements).
    This will be the meeting where we discuss the correct way
    of stating the reuiremetns thats has been discussed on the
    list.

2. After the MEAD team review on the 12th Ben will update the
    document and it will go for a two weeks wg last call, starting
    the 17 or 18th (depending a bit on how quicjk Ben can turn it
    around)

3. This wg lst call will overlap the SG15 interim meeting in
    Sophia, this was not intended from the satart. But Malcolm and
    I talked about and agreed that that it is not a bug but a feature.
    SG15 will be able to use their normal procedure to espond to
    the working group last call.

4. As a side effect I not feel comfortable to send the MPLS-TP
    NM requirements to a working group last call.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 22:20:41 +0200

All,

sometimes it is good to have a working group sectreatry :)

please see inline

>    NM requirements to a working group last call.

this paragraph should hav read>

4. As a side effect I now feel comfortable to send the MPLS-TP
     NM requirements to a working group last call.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

---

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:14:05 -0400

Loa, I liked the previous version....

Discussion of the OAM requirements identified several of the
requirements that are candidates for transfer to the NM requirements.
Perhaps we should hold off on the last call on the NM requirements until
we discuss this on the MEAD team call today and agree if these
requirements should be moved. 

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 4:21 PM
To: MEAD team
Subject: Re: [Mpls-interop] Schedule to address the the ITU-T comments
on the MPLS-TP requirements

All,

please see inline

Loa Andersson wrote:
> All,
> 
> this is the schedule to respond to the comments from ITU-T SG15 on the

> MPLS-TP requirements.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

                                       email:
[email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop