Subject: [Mpls-interop] MEAD team meeting in Stockholm prior to the IETF meeting - now scheduled

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 17:17:25 +0200

All,

I've tried to organize a f2f meeting to discuss the
MPLS-TP OAM solutions space.

There seems to be a general agreement that we need such
a meeting, with lots of white board time.

I could not schedule this meeting in Sophia or in early June.
I've therefore decided to run it in Stockholm, Thu through
Sat, with an option to continue on Sun for those who have
the interest and opportunity, the week before IETF.

Start lunch time on Thu July 23rd in Kista north of Stockholm,
close to the Arlanda airport.

We will be in the Acreo facilities (free coffee, wireles
and meeting room(s) provided).

It is close to the subway (Kista), I'll be back with more
details and some attempt for an agenda, but I guess it is enough
to throw in a couple of different colored markers and a few
white boards. and that will get you going ;)  ).

Thursday 1pm to 5pm (July 23)
Friday   9am to 5pm (July 24)
Saturday 9am to tbd (July 25)
Sunday   9am to tbd (July 26, if needed)

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]