Subject: [Mpls-interop] MEAD Team Meeting

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:53:05 +0200

Dear all,

I am deeply sorry for my contribution to the undesired and regrettable
atmosphere in the last MEAD team meeting. 

I hope to continue contributing effectively to the discussions and work,
with full respect to other opinions. 

Best regards,

Nurit

----------------------------------------- 
Best regards, 

Nurit Sprecher

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG 
Industry Environment

Senior Specialist, Carrier Ethernet Transport

3 Hanagar St. Neve Ne'eman B

45241 Hod Hasharon, Israel

Tel. +972 9 7751229

Mobile +972 54 2200954 
Email: [email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]>