Subject: [mpls-tp] MPLS-TP agenda for Dublin

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:08:41 +0200

All,

you will find the agenda for the MPLS-TP meeting in Dublin at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/mpls.txt

Please not that the top part of the agenda is for the MPLS wg
meeting on Monday morning, while the lower part of the agenda
is for the MPLS-TP meeting on Wednesday morning.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp