Subject: [mpls-tp] How about 2 MIPs on one LSR?

From: hejia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 14:31:57 +0800

Hi George and Martin

We questioned about the "2 MIPs on one node" case when GAL assignment
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/slides/mpls-13.ppt>  was presented
during the MPLS-TP joint session of IETF 72nd meeting, but lack of time to
investigate it.

TTL in LSP label may be not efficient to locate a MIP in this case. But with
2 MIPs on one node we may detect failure inside a node. Then how to locate
MIPs with TTL setting in this case? Some other means required? 

Thanks!

B.R.

Jia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tel(O): +86-755-28978582

Advanced Technologies Department of Wireline Network
Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

****************************************************************************
**************
 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
 
****************************************************************************
*************

_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp