Subject: [mpls-tp] draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-00

From: "Diego Caviglia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:37:23 +0100

Hi all, 

        Due to the cut-off date for Minneapolis meeting we are not able
to publish before the 17/11/08  the ID in the subject.

Here are abstract and scope.

Abstract

   Purpose of this ID is to illustrate interworking scenarios between

   network(s) supporting MPLS-TP and network(s) supporting IP/MPLS.

   Main inteworking issues and open points are highlighted.

Scope of this document

   This document illustrates the most likely interworking scenarios

   between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS.  For each of the examined scenario

   interworking limitations, issues and open points, with particular

   focus on OAM capabilities, are provided.

   The main architectural construct considered in this document foresees

   PWE3 Protocol Stack Reference Model, however also MPLS Protocol Stack

   Reference Model is presented.  

For the ones of you that are interested in reading the ID before the
17th of November please fell free to write me an e-mail and I'll send
you the document.

Best Regards

Diego&Riccardo&Nurit

_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp

---

From: "Diego Caviglia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:16:49 +0100

Hi all,

         Here you can find the ID (thanks Load/Adrian/David)

http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-00.txt

Comments are welcome.

BR

Diego

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Diego Caviglia
Sent: venerdì 31 ottobre 2008 10.37
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls-tp] draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-00

Hi all, 

        Due to the cut-off date for Minneapolis meeting we are not able to publish before the 17/11/08  the ID in the subject.

Abstract

Scope of this document

For the ones of you that are interested in reading the ID before the 17th of November please fell free to write me an e-mail and I'll send you the document.

Best Regards

Diego&Riccardo&Nurit