Subject: [mpls-tp] draft-zhang-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:34:00 +0800

Dear All

We just updated the document about the creating of associated 
bidirectional LSPs, and below is the link:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03.txt

Compared with last version, the main changes are about the section of 
asymmetric associated bidirectional LSP:

We used the object UPSTREAM_TSPEC to trigger the peer end to set up the 
reverse unidirectional LSP in last version, however the application 
scenario defined in 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-01 is 
different from here. So a new object called REVERSE_TSPEC is used to 
replace the UPSTREAM_TSPCE object in this version.

The other revisions are structural and editoral in nature, such as 
complementing more considerations about security, adding one sub-section 
of informativereference, temporarily moving George from the position of 
co-authors....

The authors would like to have more feedback from the mailing list before 
pushing this work forward. 

Grateful if you could review the document and post comments on the mailing 
list.
 
Thanks and best regards
 
Fei