Subject: [mpls-tp] iPOP2011 Call for Presentation

From: Tomonori TAKEDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:02:48 +0900

(Apologies if you received multiple copies of this message.)

Dear CCAMP, PCE, MPLS and MPLS-TP subscribers,

iPOP2011 Call for Presentation is now open as follows.
The deadline for submitting presentation proposal is February 25th.

Best Regards,
Tomonori Takeda

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Call for Presentation

7th  International Conference on IP + Optical Network (iPOP 2011)
                         June 2-3, 2010
               NEC Tamagawa Plant, Kanagawa, Japan
                  http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2011/

The conference is intended to share among the industry and the academia,
the knowledge, new findings, and experience on the state-of-the art of
IP and optical networking technologies. It features technical sessions
and planned exhibitions. The opportunity to participate is open to all.

Important Dates:
Submission deadline of one-page abstract: February 25, 2010 
Notification of acceptance: April 4, 2010
Submission deadline of final presentation slides: April 22, 2010

The Technical Program Committee for iPOP 2010 is soliciting presentation 
proposals for this conference. Protocol design, experiment, theory, 
implementation, and operational experiences are solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not limited to the following:

* GMPLS/ASON technologies
* GMPLS Network management, OA&M
* Multi-layer network (MLN) / Multi-region network (MRN)
* Path Computation Element (PCE), Traffic engineering
* Inter-area/Inter-AS network
* L1VPN, Bandwidth on Demand, and Photonic Grid
* Wavelength Switched Optical Networks  (WSON), Routing wavelength
  assignment, Impairment management
* GMPLS-controlled Ethernet Label Switching  (GELS) and related Ethernet
  transport technologies
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP
* Photonic Network for NxGN and NwGN
* Application with high-bandwidth demand
* Testbed, field trial

If you wish to submit a topic for consideration, please send an Extended 
Abstracts of a 400 words and a maximum of 1 page, including figures and 
diagrams, speaker’s name, affiliation, and contact information 
to the Technical Program Committee at [email-masked].
Please see http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2011/ for more details.
----------------------------------------------------------------------