Subject: [mpls-tp] Early review of two mpls working group documents

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:13:08 +0100

Working group,

this is to start a four week "early review" of

"Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
  MIB-based Management Overview"

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview-02.txt

and

"A Thesaurus for the Terminology used in Multiprotocol Label
  Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) drafts/RFCs and ITU-T's
  Transport Network Recommendations."

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-03.txt

An "early review" is issued at a point when the document has matured
to a point where a consolidated review will help us moving the documents
into working group last call.

In order to address your comments in the document versions discussed at
the Prague meeting the comments should be sent to the mpls-tp list
February 28, 2011 the latest.

Loa, George and Ross

MPLS WG co-chairs