Subject: Question on RSVP LSP Tunnel Spec

From: Geping Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 18:07:11 -0400

I have a question regarding the new FLOWSPEC object for CoS
service.

Does this mean the SENDER_TSPEC and ADSPEC object also
need to have a new type of C-Type for CoS service?

Thanks,

Geping

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:46:16 -0400

Geping -

You are correct.  This has been pointed out and will be added to the
draft.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:18:34 -0400

>need to have a new type of C-Type for CoS service?

Geping, 
	[email-masked] pointed out the omission of the tspec a while back.
Here's what I've asked George to put in on the next rev of the draft:

Old text:

   The format of the Class-of-Service FLOWSPEC object is:

    Class-of-Service FLOWSPEC object: Class = 9, C-Type = 3 (TBA)

New text:

   The same format is used both for SENDER_TSPEC object and
   FLOWSPEC objects.  The formats are:

    Class-of-Service SENDER_TSPEC object: Class = 12, C-Type = 3 (TBA)

    Class-of-Service FLOWSPEC object: Class = 9, C-Type = 3 (TBA)

The is no Adspec associated with Class-of-Service.  Either no Adspec is
included or an int-serv adspec with just the Default General
Characterization Parameters can be used. 

Lou