Subject: Explicit Routing

From: "Makarand Kulkarni (98307005) " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:31:28 +0530 (IST)

Hi ,
	
	Can any one please tell me how explicit route is established (in 
MPLS domain). I couldn't find any thing spcific about it in most of the 
drafts I studied.

Regards
M. G. K

---

From: Vasanthi Thirumalai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:10:54 -0400

Makarand,
    Please look at the CR-LDP & RSVP (tunnel) drafts. Sections on ER objects
in the drafts mention how explicit routes are handled in MPLS. But if you
are looking for information on how these ER hops are derived then please
look at the traffic engineering drafts (there are a few of them in the IETF
repository).

Thanks
Vasanthi.