Subject: QUICK SUMMER CASH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:16:16 GMT

Hi 

Perhaps this might be of interest to you.

If you need to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then please
take a
moment to read this simple program I am sharing with you.  You DO NOT
have to
send $5 to five people, buy their reports or recipes or anything like
that. Nor will you
have to invest more money later to get things going.  THIS IS THE
FASTEST,
EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO.  Complete it in one hour and you
will never forget the day you first received it.

The following is a plan to benefit you and your future.

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting
opportunity.  Only
invest a little bit of time, and your reward could mean thousands of
dollars! Good
luck!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
IT’S OUTRAGEOUS!!!  With two hours of work I have made over US$11,000 in
the last three weeks..and my investment was just $5!!!  I LOVE IT!
Thank you
11,000 x’s!
-Julie M. St. Louis
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW?
HOW DOES $10,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?
Don’t laugh!  Try this for a change while you wait for the others to
start working. 
One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists!
*************************************************************************
Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club

This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title
18, Section
1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the
code of federal
regulations, Volume 16,  Sections 255 and 436, which state “a product
or service
must be exchanged for money received”)
************************************************************************
Here’s How It Works

Unlike many other programs, this three level program is more realistic
and much,
much faster.  Because it is so easy, the response rate for this
program is VERY
HIGH AND VERY FAST, and you will see results in two weeks or less! 
Just in
time for next month’s bills!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs). 
You should
also send them to people who send you their programs because they know
these
programs work and they are already believers in the system!

Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER
RESPONSE RATE!

Even if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a
favor and DO
THIS ONE as well.  START RIGHT NOW!  It’s simple and takes a very small
investment.  It will pay off long before other letters even begin to
trickle in!

Just give ONE person a $5 gift.  That’s all!

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have
US$10,000 in your
bank account!  Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT
POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE!  Just one (1)
US$5 bill.  That’s your investment!!!
************************************************************************
Follow These Simple Instructions

1)  On a blank sheet of paper write “Please add me to your mailing
list.”  Write your
name and address clearly and include your email address for future
mailings and
courtesy follow ups.  Fold it around a US$5 and send it to the FIRST
name on the
list (#1).

Only the first person on the list gets your name and a five dollor gift.

2)  Retype only the list, removing the FIRST (#1)  NAME FROM THE LIST. 
Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the THIRD
(#3) position.

3)  Send out 20 copies of this letter.  NOTE: by sending this letter
via EMAIL, the
response time is much faster, and you save the expenses of envelopes,
stamps, and
copying services.  Consider this, MILLIONS of people “surf the
internet” everyday,
all day, all over the world!

Fifty thousand new people get on the internet every month!  An
excellent source of
names is the people who send you other programs and the names listed
on the letter
they send you.  Your contact source is UNLIMITED!

It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities!  Mail, or should
I say Email, your
letter TODAY!  It’s so easy.  One hour of your time.  THAT’S IT!

To send your newsletter by Email:

1)  Go to “edit” and “select all”
2)  Go to “edit” and “copy”
3)  Start (compose) a new Email message
4)  Address your Email and Subject blocks
5)  Go to “edit” and “paste”

After you have pasted this article to your new Email, delete the old
header and
footer (Subject, Date, To, From, Ect.)  Now you can edit the names and
addresses
with ease.  I recommend deleting the top name, adding your name and
address to
the bottom of the list, then simply changing the numbers.

THERE’S NOTHING MORE TO DO.  When your name reaches the first position
in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts.  The gifts
will be sent to you
by 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself, who are willing to invest US$5
and one hour
to receive US$10,000 in cash.

That’s all!  There will be a total of US$10,000 in US$5 bills in your
mailbox in two
weeks.  US$10,000 for one hours work!

I think it’s WORTH IT, don’t you?

GO AHEAD--TRY IT.  IT’S US$5!  EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSAND, WOULDN’T THAT BE NICE?  IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

- - - - - - - - - TRUE STORY
Cindy Allen writes:  I ran this gift summation four times last year. 
The first time I
received over $7,000 in cash in less than two weeks and over $10,000
in cash in the
next three times I ran it.  I can’t begin to tell you how great it
feels not to have to
worry about money anymore!  I thank God for the day I received this
letter!  It has
truly changed my life!  Don’t be afraid to make gifts to
strangers--they’ll come back
to you in ten-fold.  So, let’s keep it going and help each other out
in these “tough
and uncertain times.”
- - - - - - - - - CAN I DO IT AGAIN?
OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured for everyone to send only
20 letters
each.  However, you are certainly not limited to 20.  Mail out as many
as you can. 
Every 20 letters you send has a return of $10,000 or more.  If you can
mail forty,
sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT!  THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE
MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1 thru 3 and
everyone on your gift
list benefits!  Simple enough?  You bet it is!  Besides, there are no
mailing lists to buy
(and wait for), and trips to the printer or copier, and you can do it
again and again
with your regular groups or gifters, or start up a new group.

Why not?  It beats working!  Each time you receive an MLM offer,
respond with this
letter!  Your name will climb to the number one position at dizzying
rates.

Follow the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR.

That’s the key to this programs success.  Your name must run the full
gamut on the
list to produce the end results.  Sneaking your name higher up on the
list WILL
NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the other people
who have
worked hard and have earned the right to be there.  So please, play by
the rules and
the $$$ will come to you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUR TODAY - - - - - - - -
- - 

$$$  Together we will prosper!  $$$

GOOD LUCK!!!
************************************************************************

1.  Brady Johnson
    Box. 21115, 
    Grande Prairie 
    Alberta, T8V-6W7
    Canada

2.  Tyler James
    8901-119Ave
    Grande Prairie,AB
    T8X-1M2

3.  Sue Grattan
    19l5 Route l07, Williamsburg,
    N.B. Canada, E6B lW9 

************************************************************************
Wishing you the best in all you do!

You probably don’t believe this will work, but if you don’t try it you
will never
know.  That’s the way I felt.  Try it.  You won’t be sorry.