Subject: I.ipatm

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:32:42 -0400

Dear Mr. Kim,

My name is George Swallow and I am the co-chairperson of the IETF 
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Working Group.  It has recently come 
to my attention that Q20/13 is working on a new ITU recommendation called 
I.ipatm.  This recommendation uses the MPLS technology that has been under 
development in the MPLS WG in IETF for the last 2 years.  In addition, it 
refers to several areas that are still being developed.

In the interests of cooperation between ITU and IETF and in order to allow 
the MPLS experts to review the work, I would like to provide a copy of the 
draft recommendation to the MPLS WG for review before it is 
determined.  Could you please tell me where I can get a publicly available 
version of the document that I can post for the MPLS WG.

I appreciate your assistance in this matter,

Sincerely,
George Swallow

======================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824