Subject: Welcome to mpls

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 02:42:54 GMT

--

Welcome to the mpls mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
send the following command in email to
<[email-masked]>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe mpls

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe mpls [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

Welcome to the mailing list of the Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF)  Working  Group  on  Multiprotocol  Label  Switching  (MPLS).
Please do not use this list for advertising or for vendor-specific
inquiries.