Subject: Re: LDP Applicability statement

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:56:24 -0400

Dave -

>Hi George,
>
>Where can we find the various Applicability statements online?  Are they on the 
>IETF MPLS web site?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave Wilder

the draft is

draft-thomas-ldp-applic-00.txt and can be found at www.ietf.org

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:03:19 -0400

Dave,

	The 'various Applicability' statements can be found at:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-awduche-mpls-rsvp-tunnel-applicability-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jamoussi-mpls-crldp-applic-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomas-ldp-applic-00.txt