Subject: Label Space

From: "Makarand Kulkarni (98307005) " <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:53:00 +0530 (IST)

The mpls-ldp-05 draft (section 2.2.1) talks about 2 types of label spaces 
- per platform and per interface. But the difference isn't much clear to 
me. Can anyone please explain ?

Regards
Makarand

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makarand G Kulkarni                  | Ph.No. (+91-22)-578-1017Ext.5601,7414
Department of Electrical Engineering |                               8498 
IIT - Bombay                         | URL : http://wowsites2.com/makarand
Powai, Bombay 400 076, India         | Email: [email-masked] 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPANN LAB: Direct Line: (+91-22)-579-0651
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 23:01:26 -0400

Makarand,

	Please see the E-Mail archive for discussion(s) on
this topic.  In particular, recent (~7/30) discussion on the
thread "Question about per platform label space and distribute 
mode" (started by Dailei <[email-masked]>), "Interface Label 
Space (short discussion between James Leu <[email-masked]> 
and Vibhavasu Vuppala <[email-masked]>).  There were many
other similar discussions which I can't dredge up as easily.