Subject: Forwarding Adjacency LSPs

From: Mahesh S <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 11:28:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a question about LSP heirarchy with MPLS TE draft
draft-kompella-lsp-hierarchy-00.txt

This draft says in section 4.2 That OSPF/ISIS peering is not expected
to happen across an FA-LSP. It also the link should be announced as a
point to point link. 

But section 12.4.1.1 of RFC2328 (OSPF ver 2) says the link should be
announced as a point to point link (type 1) only if adjacency is
established otherwise it should be only announced as a stub link(type
3). 

The question is do we announce it as a stub link (type 3)? in that case
this link will not be used to reach the routers that are further down
the tail end of the FA LSP?

If we announce it as a point2point link (type 1) does it confirm to
RFC2328?
thanks,
mahesh

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
http://photos.yahoo.com/