Subject: RE: First international MPLS exhibition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:25:41 -0500

I would like to ask that Mr Lewis either refrain from abusing this
reflector, or that he be removed from the subscription list and all his
future EMAIL be blocked upon his next offense.

Emil

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Bush [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 10:10 AM
To: Peter Lewis
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: First international MPLS exhibition 

> http://www.upperside.fr/congress/exhi.htm
> First international MPLS exhibition floorplan. Paris.

where is the drain for the slime spammers like you?

randy

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:40:22 -0500

Emil -

> future EMAIL be blocked upon his next offense.

I've already sent private mail to Mr Lewis that one more offense will
result in a filter.  (Or maybe I should just ask everyone on the list
to spam Upperside ;-).

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824