Subject: Regd: Static LSP Configuration!!

From: Chandra Mohan P <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:45:44 -0600

Hello,

If I understand correctly, In the draft <darft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-07.txt>
, Sec 8 (Example of LSP Setup) describes the scenario, How to set up
static LSP configuration at core LSR and Egress LSR using LSR MIB.

How will be configure static LSP(Creating FTN Entry) at Ingress LSR
using LSR MIB?

Thanks in Advance,
cmp.

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:20:14 -0500

Hi,

>If I understand correctly, In the draft <darft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-07.txt> , 
>Sec 8 (Example of LSP Setup) describes the scenario, How to set up static 
>LSP configuration at core LSR and Egress LSR using LSR MIB.
>
>How will be configure static LSP(Creating FTN Entry) at Ingress LSR using 
>LSR MIB?

         You should point the FTN MIB at the XcIndex of the hand-routed
LSP which you just created in the LSR MIB. You create hand-routed
LSPs in the LSR MIB by creating XCentries, inSegment, and outSegment
entries.

         --Tom