Subject: T1 aggregation into MPLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:35:50 -0600

All,

Any work done on aggregating T1 (TDM, SS7, IP) into MPLS labels?

I am not sure if COET BOF or PWOT WG addressed this issue. 

I know martini drafts are ATM, FR, CEM over MPLS
draft-martini-l2circuit-encap-mpls-01.txt 

draft-martini-l2circuit-trans-mpls-05.txt 

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
Wesam Alanqar         Member of Technical Staff
Technology Concepts, Innovations & Evaluation Group
Technology Planning & Integration Dept. (TP&I)
Sprint
9300 Metcalf Avenue, KS 66212 
Phone: 913-534-5623 Work, Fax: 913-534-3485
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------