Subject: Tunnel Tracing Drafts

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:33:09 -0500

Folks,

Apologies in advance to those of you who are receiving multiple
notifications...

Two drafts that address tracing routes through generic tunnels are available
at the following URLs:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-tunneltrace-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-tunproto-00.txt

These drafts will be discussed on the CCAMP mailing list, but are of
interest to the MPLS community, because they address tracing through MPLS
LSPs as well as other tunnel types.

===========================================
Ronald P. Bonica       Ph: 703 886 1681
vBNS Engineering       page: 1 888 268 8021
Ashburn, Va.
===========================================
"Not all who wander are lost."
                -- J.R.R. Tolkien