Subject: A Question in LDP mib - mplsLdpSessionXCMapTable

From: "Mallikarjun MLR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:30:07 +0530

Hello All,

The LDP mib draft says:

   The mplsLdpSessionXCMapTable provides a way to map LDP LSPs in the
   LSR MIB's mplsXCTable to the LDP session which created them in this
   MIB's mplsLdpSessionTable.

            DESCRIPTION
             "A table of Session's Labels which
             are Mapped to the LSR MIB 's XConnect table.
             Each row represents a single cross connect."

Since a cross-connect involves two LDP sessions, which session can be considered
to
have created an LSP. Does the mplsLdpSessionXCMapTable include In labels as
well as Out labels belonging to the session? Does this mean a true cross-connect
entry in
mplsXCTable is mapped to two LDP sessions - one LDP session mapping to the
incoming
label and one mapping to the outgoing label?

Thanks in Advance,
Mallikarjun