Subject: LDP Interoperability test.

From: Javier Antich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:12:19 +0100

Hi all,

For who may be interested, attached is a pdf file with the results of a
little LDP interoperability test that I have done using  Cisco and Juniper
equipment.
 <<LDP Interoperability Test Cisco-Juniper.pdf>> 

Javier.

Visite nuestro web: http://www.kerndatanet.com/
                               http://www.telindus.es
_________________________________________________________________________
Javier Antich Romaguera.                          KERN DATANET -TELINDUS
ESPAÑA
Dpto Pre-Venta.	                                       Torre Metropolitana

                                                              Plaza Ciudad
de Viena, 6 -2º 
                                                              28040 MADRID.
(ESPAÑA).
e-mail: [email-masked]               TF:  (+34) 91 4560008