Subject: MPLS 2001 Conference, October 7-9 Washington, DC

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:24:54 -0500 (EST)

Dear friends,
  
  We are delighted to inform you that the 4th Annual International
Conference on MPLS, co-hosted by UUNET Technologies and Advanced
Internet Lab of GMU, will be held at Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington,
DC, October 7-9, 2001.

  The conference begins with parallel tutorial sessions on Sunday
October 7 and continues with full-day technical sessions on Monday and
Tuesday, October 8 and 9. A series of public Interoperability
demonstrations will follow on October 10-12 at Advanced Internet 
Lab, GMU. Conference information, technical program, and other
details, including the testing and public interoperability events will 
be made available soon. 

  The technical program for MPLS 2001 will be unique, as were the
programs for previous events in this series. MPLS 98 was the first
conference on the topic of Multiprotocol Label Switching. The 
attendance has continued to grow each year. Last year, at MPLS 2000,
17 sponsors exhibited their products and services throughout the
conference. This year, we have reserved a larger space to accommodate
additional sponsors.

  If you wish to receive further information regarding this event, 
please send email to: [email-masked]. Please include your name, 
email address, company name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Thanks.

  Regards,
  - Rajiv

********************************
Rajiv Papneja 
Advanced Internet Laboratory
George Mason University,
G10, Johnson Center,
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
Tel: 703.993.4700
email: [email-masked]
********************************