Subject: Last Call on LDP Fault Tollerance

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:00:03 -0500

This message commences a workgroup last call on LDP Fault Tollerance,      
<draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ft-01.txt>.  The last call closes April 11, 12 pm
GMT.

...George

======================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:17:27 -0500

George,

    A couple of last call comments.

    1) Author information needs updating.
    2) There needs to be a clarifying statement made to
    the effect that the specification does not prevent an
    implementer from attempting to recover from an
    unexpected loss of connection, not does it require
    an implementer to do so.  The statement should put
    the onus of verifying the correctness of the recovery
    mechanism on its implementer and should point out
    that the specification does provide for detection of
    inconsistency after session recovery.

--
Eric Gray