Subject: Draft MPLS Agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:59:18 -0500

======================================================================
MPLS Agenda                                   Thursday, March 22, 2001
======================================================================

Agenda Bash and Document Status               Chairs                10

Report from CCAMP on GMPLS                    Lou Berger             5

MPLS Recovery Framework                       Fifi Hellstrand       15
  <draft-ietf-mpls-recovery-frmwrk-02.txt>

RSVP Label Allocation for Backup Tunnels      George Swallow        10
  <draft-swallow-rsvp-bypass-label-01.txt>

LDP Fault Tollerance                          Philip Mathews        10
  <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ft-01.txt>

An Expanded ERO for RSVP-TE                   Bora Akyol            10
  <draft-akyol-mpls-exp-ero-00.txt>

TTL Processing in MPLS networks               Bora Akyol            10
  <draft-agarwal-mpls-ttl-00.txt>

TTLProcessing expansion for 1-hop LSP         Satoru Matsushima      5
  <draft-satoru-mpls-1hop-lsp-00.txt>

LDP End-to-end Authorization                  Olivier Paridaens     10
  <draft-schrijvp-mpls-ldp-end-to-end-auth-03.txt>

Secure MPLS                                   Tissa Senevirath      10
  <draft-tsenevir-smpls-01.txt>
  <draft-tsenevir-smpls-doi-00.txt>

Multicast Traffic Engineering                 Dirk Ooms             10
  <draft-ooms-mpls-multicast-te-00.txt>

MPLS OAM                                      Shahram Davari        10
  <draft-harrison-mpls-oam-00.txt>

Note: The last three presentations are beyond the scope of the current
      MPLS charter.  The presentations are being entertained to help
      assess the IETF community's intrest in them. 

======================================================================

---

From: Noritoshi Demizu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:03:07 +0900

Dear mpls experts,

I have converted the MPLS WG agenda to HTML format.
It is located at

  http://www.watersprings.org/links/mlr/article/MPLS-agenda-0103.html

It includes titles and links to all I-Ds on the agenda.
Please let me know when you find errors.  Thank you.

Best Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu

ps. There is the CCAMP WG agenda in HTML format, too.
  http://www.watersprings.org/links/mlr/article/CCAMP-agenda-0103.html