Subject: New I-Ds related to Pseudo Wire MIBs

From: David Zelig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:50:14 +0200

All,

The following I-Ds describe some of the MIB modules for PW operation.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zelig-pw-mib-00.txt
This draft contains 2 MIB modules:

PW-MIB - Configures general parameters for the PW/VC creation and signaling,
Independent of PSN type and PW service. It contains performance monitoring
common to all service types and 1+1 APS at the VC level configuration.

PW-MPLS-MIB: Handles PW carried over MPLS PSN flavours :
MPLS-TE, MPLS-LSP and VC only (no outer label).

Other PSNs modules will be added in the future.

Service specific modules will be defined in seperate i-d. For SoneT circuit
emulation (CEM), the following MIB is available:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-danenberg-pw-cem-mib-00.txt

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pw-tc-mib-00.txt
contains the textual conventions used in the PW MIBs modules.

Remarks and discussion are welcomed.

David