Subject: MPLS 2001 International Conference Registration-Oct 7-9, Washington DC.

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

*****************Our apologies if you receive this multiple times*********
                
                MPLS2001 International Conference
           4th Annual International Conference on MPLS
                        October 7-9, 2001
               Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC.
                        Hosted jointly by
     UUNET Technologies/Worldcom and Advanced Internet Laboratory
 
                        Program Schedule
        Tutorials               : October 7, 1:00 - 6:00
        Conference sessions     : October 8-9, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
        Exhibits                : October 8-9
        2nd Public Inter-Op Demo: October 10-12

     MPLS 2001, 4th Annual International Conference on MPLS, co-hosted by
WorldCom (UUNET Technologies) and Advanced Internet Lab of GMU, is being
sponsored by Agilent Technologies, Alcatel, Avici Systems,  Cisco Systems,
Data Connection, Ericsson, IXIA, Lucent Technologies,  Metera Networks,
Nortel Networks, Ocular Networks, OPNET Technologies, Spirent Communications, 
Unisphere Networks, and Wavesmith Networks. Sponsors will
be exhibiting their products and services throughout the day Monday and
Tuesday.

     MPLS 2001 offers an excellent blend of various topics covering
important aspects of MPLS and its application in Optical Networks. The
preliminary technical program has been posted at MPLS 2001 web site under
technical sessions (http://www.mpls2001.com/technical.htm) and will be
continuously updated.

      You may register for MPLS 2001 either On-line or Off-line by
visiting http://www.mpls2001.com/registration.htm and following the
instructions. The early registration fees are extremely attractive and we
hope that you can benefit from the opportunity and pre-register for
MPLS2001 soon.

      If you are planning to attend MPLS 2001, you may want to make your
hotel reservations now as we have blocked limited number rooms at Omni
Shoreham Hotel (Conference Venue and the designated hotel) at special
rates. In order to benefit from the discounted conference rate, we
urge you to make your reservations immediately. You may visit 
(http://www.mpls2001.com/hotels.htm) for more information on hotel
reservations.

      For any additional information, please visit http://www.mpls2001.com. 
We look forward to seeing you in the "MPLS 2001 International Conference." 
Thanks.

  Regards,
   -Rajiv