Subject: MPLS 2001 International Conference Update

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:30:59 -0400 (EDT)

MPLS2001 International Conference
       	   4th Annual International Conference on MPLS
                	October 7-9, 2001
	       Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC.
			Hosted jointly by 
     UUNET Technologies/Worldcom and Advanced Internet Laboratory 

			Program Schedule
	Tutorials 		: October 7, 1:00 - 6:00
	Conference sessions	: October 8-9, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
	Exhibits		: October 8-9
	2nd Public Inter-Op Demo: October 10-12

  We are delighted to inform you that the 4th Annual International
Conference on MPLS, co-hosted by WorldCom (UUNET Technologies) and
Advanced Internet Lab of GMU, is being sponsored by Agilent Technologies,
Alcatel, Avici Systems,  Cisco Systems, Data Connection, IXIA, Lucent
Technologies, Marconi, Metera Networks, Nortel Networks, Ocular Networks,
OPNET Technologies, Spirent Communications, Unisphere Networks, and
Wavesmith Networks. Sponsors will be exhibiting their products and
services throughout the day Monday and Tuesday.

  The technical program for MPLS 2001 is unique, as were the
programs for previous events in this series. MPLS 2001 offers an excellent
blend of various topics covering important aspects of MPLS and its
application in Optical Networks. The preliminary technical program has
been posted at MPLS 2001 website under technical sessions
(http://www.mpls2001.com/technical.htm) and will continuously be updated.

  The Registration for MPLS 2001 is open and you can register by visiting
http://www.mpls2001.com and clicking the "Registration" button. Due to the
support provided by the conference sponsors we have managed to keep the
registration cost to a nominal fee. The early registration fees are
extremely attractive and we hope you can benefit from 
the opportunity and pre-register for MPLS2001 soon.

  Also, we have blocked limited number rooms at Omni Shoreham Hotel
(Conference Venue and the designated hotel) at special rates and we
urge you to make your reservations immediately. You may visit our
website for more information and click on "Hotels and Travel" button.

  For additional information, hotel reservation and registration, please
visit http://www.mpls2001.com. We look forward to seeing you in the "MPLS
2001 International Conference." Thanks. 

 Regards,
  -Rajiv

********************************
Rajiv Papneja (GRA)
Advanced Internet Laboratory
George Mason University,
G10, Johnson Center,
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
email: [email-masked]
********************************