Subject: MPLS Agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:35:09 -0400

MPLS Agenda                      London               August 6, 2001
====================================================================

Agenda Bashing                              Chairs                 5

draft-iwata-mpls-shared-fastreroute-00      Atsushi Iwata         15

draft-atlas-local-protect-interop-00        Alia Atlas            15

draft-gan-fast-reroute-00                   Ping Pan              15

draft-tempest-mpls-ccamp-rsvp-resync-00     Osama Aboul-Magd      15

draft-pan-rsvp-te-restart-01                Ping Pan              15

draft-tsenevir-mpls-lauth-01                Tissa Senevirathne    15

draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-00           Sudhakar Ganti        15

draft-dubuc-mpls-bundle-mib-02              Tom Nadeau            10

Workgroup status                                                  15

====================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:17:55 -0400

> draft-atlas-local-protect-interop-00        Alia Atlas            15

Presume that is draft-atlas-rsvp-local-protect-interop-01 ?

Adrian