Subject: How to know that egress router is reached?

From: "Hongwei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:52:59 +0100

Hello everyone,

In LSP set up, how to know that the egress router has been reached and the
label mapping process should begin then?

Thanks and regards,

Hongwei

---

From: David Charlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:08:19 -0400

Hongwei wrote:
> 
> In LSP set up, how to know that the egress router has been reached
> and the label mapping process should begin then?

There are only two possible ways:

1: The FEC describes an address or address range that the router is
   directly connected to.

2: The next-hop to the FEC is not an LDP peer.

-- David

---

From: "Kent Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:02:12 -0400

Hi all,

I would like to know the updated number of service providers offering MPLS
VPN service.

Any pointer of pricing information will be a big help.

Thanks

kent