Subject: LSR APIs for Linux

From: "Hemant P. Kelkar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:05:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

There are LDP sample source codes available on internet. Are there any
sources for LSR APIs which are used for label/forwarding/MPLS_stack
operation procedures for Linux or any other sample MPLS forwarding 
application ? If yes, where can I find them ?

Regards,
Hemant

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:43:32 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Hemant P. Kelkar wrote:

*>Hi All,
*>
*>There are LDP sample source codes available on internet. Are there any

Hi,
	Have a look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpls-linux/
this has the appropriate implementation of forwarding for Linux kernel.

*>sources for LSR APIs which are used for label/forwarding/MPLS_stack
*>operation procedures for Linux or any other sample MPLS forwarding 
*>application ? If yes, where can I find them ?

-- 
Thanks
chetan . S