Subject: RE: draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-02.txt posted

From: "Natale, Robert C (Bob)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 02:10:05 -0400

Hi,

> I have just posted an update to the FTN MIB and it should appear
> on the IETF site shortly. A copy is attached.

The SNMP boilerplate you are using in Section 3 is out-of-date.
You can obtain the current text from:

   http://www.ops.ietf.org/mib-boilerplate.html

And you have at least one out-of-date SNMP ref in the Security
section (9) -- namely, 2271 should now be 2571.

These are both just editorial nits, I know.

Thanks,

BobN

---

From: "Cheenu Srinivasan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:31:10 -0400

> section (9) -- namely, 2271 should now be 2571.

Bob,

Thanks for catching these. We'll post an update with these fixes.

Cheenu