Subject: draft-shandilya-fault-tolerant-lsp-00.txt

From: Vaibhav Shandilya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:27:49 +0500 (GMT+0500)

hello,

	This is in concern with the draft, which I submitted as an 
individual submission.
Its
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shandilya-fault-tolerant-lsp-00.txt

The draft deals with finding(dynamically) fault-tolerant, backup LSPs
disjoint to primary LSPs. It also describes changes in the OSPF algorithm
to dynamically calculate fast rerouting paths along an E-LSP.

I didn't send the intimation regarding the draft to the chair WG, as I 
was under the impression that it would be done automatically.

I would love to discuss it at the forth-coming IETF conference at London.

regards,
Vaibhav

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
VAIBHAV SHANDILYA                            office:
Coordinating Engineer                            +91-11-4107296
 						 +91-11-4107297 
ATM Group                                    fax:    
C-DOT, New Delhi                                 +91-11-4104815

[email-masked]                       residence:
[email-masked]                               +91-11-7022431
http://members.tripod.com/~vaibhav_shandilya     
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
        At least counterfeiters try to follow a good example !