Subject: MPLS-LSR-MIB and MPLS-TE-MIB.

From: "Golichowski, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:50:48 +0200

Hi,
I have a some doubts about the semantics of MPLS-LSR-MIB and MPLS-TE-MIB.
Can someone answer some of the questions below? Thanks.

 -- Adam

in MPLS-LSR-MIB extracted from draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-07.txt:

1. The "mplsInterfaceConfTable" contains
"mplsInterfaceLabelParticipationType" object
   of "BITS" type which is not defined or imported.

2. Can auxiliary objects ("mplsInSegmentIfIndex" and "mplsInSegmentLabel")
   in row "mplsInSegmentEntry", "mplsOutSegmentIndex" in
"mplsOutSegmentEntry" and
   "mplsXCIndex" in "mplsXCEntry" have "accessible-for-notify" value for
MAX-ACCESS?

3. Can auxiliary objects ("mplsXCIndex", "mplsInSegmentIfIndex",
   "mplsInSegmentLabel" and "mplsOutSegmentIndex") be used in notifications
   "mplsXCUp" and "mplsXCDown"?

in MPLS-TE-MIB extracted from draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-07.txt

1. Scalar object "mplsTunnelTEDistProto" and columnar object
"mplsTunnelSessionAttributes"
   in row "mplsTunnelEntry" are of BITS type which is not defined or
imported.

2. Syntax specification of "mplsTunnelCRLDPResFrequency" object in sequence
   "MplsTunnelCRLDPResEntry" is incorrect.

3. Can auxiliary objects ("mplsTunnelIndex", "mplsTunnelInstance",
   "mplsTunnelIngressLSRId", "mplsTunnelEgressLSRId") in "mplsTunnelEntry"
   have "accessible-for-notify" value for MAX-ACCESS?

4. The default value for a bit mask "mplsTunnelSessionAttributes" should be
specified
   by the label ("fastReroute") of the integer value rather than by its
value.

5. Can auxiliary objects ("mplsTunnelIndex", "mplsTunnelInstance",
  "mplsTunnelIngressLSRId" and "mplsTunnelEgressLSRId") be used in
notifications
  ("mplsTunnelUp", "mplsTunnelDown", "mplsTunnelRerouted" and
"mplsTunnelReoptimized")?