Subject: MPLS 2001 Int. Conference Registration -Oct 7-9, Wash, DC

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:27:17 -0400 (EDT)

*****************Our apologies if you receive this multiple times********* 

                MPLS2001 International Conference
           4th Annual International Conference on MPLS
                        October 7-9, 2001
               Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC.
                        Hosted jointly by
     UUNET Technologies/Worldcom and Advanced Internet Laboratory
 
                        Program Schedule

        Tutorials               : October 7, 1:00 - 6:00 pm
        Conference sessions     : October 8-9, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
        Exhibits                : October 8-9
        2nd Public Inter-Op Demo: October 10-12 (OIF UNI, MPLS, GMPLS)

       			Important Dates
        Early Registration Rates Cut-Off Date: August 20
        Hotel Rate Cut-Off Rate              : September 15

   You are cordially invited to attend the MPLS 2001 International
Conference to be held in Washington DC, Oct. 7-9.  MPLS 2001, 4th Annual
International Conference on MPLS, co-hosted by WorldCom (UUNET
Technologies) and Advanced Internet Lab of GMU, is being sponsored by
Agilent Technologies, Alcatel, Avici Systems, Cisco Systems, Data
Connection, Ericsson, IXIA, Juniper Networks, Laurel Networks, Lucent
Technologies, Metera Networks, Nortel Networks, Ocular Networks, OPNET
Technologies, Spirent Communications, Unisphere Networks, and Wavesmith 
Networks. Sponsors will be exhibiting their products and services
throughout Monday and Tuesday.

  We hope you would be able to actively participate in MPLS 2001
International Conference. The event consists of a two-day highly
technical sessions, preceded by a half-a-day of technical tutorials.

   MPLS 2001 offers an excellent blend of various topics covering
important aspects of MPLS and its application in Optical Networks. The
updated tutorials and  technical sessions have been posted at MPLS 2001
web site under "Technical Sessions" and "Tutorials" sections,
(http://www.mpls2001.com/technical.htm) and is being continuously updated.

   Registration for the conference is open and you may register for
MPLS 2001 either On-line or Off-line by visiting
http://www.mpls2001.com/registration.htm and following the
instructions. The early registration fees are extremely attractive and we
hope that you can benefit from the opportunity and pre-register for
MPLS2001 soon. Pre-registration rates are valid till August 20.

   If you are planning to attend MPLS 2001, you may want to make your
hotel reservations now as we have blocked limited number of rooms at Omni
Shoreham Hotel (Conference Venue and the designated hotel) at special
rates. In order to benefit from the discounted conference rate, we
urge you to make your reservations immediately. You may visit 
(http://www.mpls2001.com/hotels.htm) for more information on hotel
reservations.

   For any additional information, please visit http://www.mpls2001.com. 
We look forward to seeing you in the "MPLS 2001 International Conference." 
Thanks.
   
  Regards,
   -Rajiv