Subject: African Alternative to Viagra - It Works! Time:8:29:22 PM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:29:22

Dear  mpress66,
Greetings!

AFRICAN ALTERNATIVE TO VIAGRA THAT WORKS!!!!

http://www.1xin.net/ch10/altwood/default.htm

This letter is not "spam".  Please click the "remove" link, below, to be removed from any future mailings.

AFRICANWOOD - The All-Natural Alternative to the "wonderdrug" for Erectile Dysfunction.
Also a great sexual stimulant that will liven up your sex life whether you are male or female!!

It really works!

ONLY 19.95 for 3 Nuts!  This means you can have up to SIX USES (average)
for less than you pay for TWO uses of the usual "treatment".  Note Africanwood is an
all-natural nut---straight from an African tree----and therefore not regulated by the FDA.
You use the product how you see fit!

Africanwood is not a potion---it is not processed.  It is simply the nut of an ancient african tree,
and best of all, IT WORKS!  Unbeknownst to most, Africans have been using the nut for its
stimulating properties for thousands of years!  Prolongs erections, increases sensitivity,
enhances sexual pleasures.

The scientific name for this particular variety of nut is "C. acuminata," and this variety is only
available in a very small area in a West African country.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE:

http://www.1xin.net/ch10/altwood/default.htm

Traditional uses include:
 - impotency
 - stimulating a weak heart
 - treating nervous debility
 - weakness
 - lack of emotion
 - nervous diarrhea
 - depression
 - despondency
 - brooding
 - anxiety sickness

There are many potions, powders and pills available that are "natural," but what most
people don't realize is that most natural remedies work best ONLY in their natural state.

The key constituents of the AfricanWood nut are theobromine, tannins and phenolics,
inlcuding d-catechin, I-epicatechin, kolatin, and kolanin.  All of these substances are
completely natural and work ONLY when the nut is fresh!

Order your nuts today, and see why the African culture has held this nut in such high
regard for so many centuries!

CLICK HERE to ORDER ONLINE!

http://www.1xin.net/ch10/altwood/default.htm

-or-

USE THIS FORM and send CHECK OR MONEY ORDER!

Name:______________________________________

Address:____________________________________

City:________________________________________

State (US or Canada)___________________________

Postal:_______________________________________

Country______________________________________

______3 Nuts for $19.95                                   Amount_________

______6 Nuts for $34.95                                   Amount_________

______10 Nuts for $44.95 (best value)             Amount_________

Shipping (3.50 domestic, $12.00 International             __________

TOTAL ORDER                                          ___________________

CHECK NUMBER___________

or

Credit Card Number______________________________  Exp   _____/_______  (mo/year)

NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS

Signature________________________________________

Name    _______________________________________(print)

Date   ___________________________________________

PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS FOR DOMESTIC SHIPMENT, 4-6 WEEKS INTERNATIONAL!

SEND FORM and MAKE CHECK/MONEY ORDER to:

***click below to get more information and the mailing address:***

http://www.1xin.net/ch10/altwood/default.htm

Thank you for your order!

Click here to be removed from this list!

http://www.1xin.net/ch10/altwood/woodcleanlist.html

NOTE:

This advertisement is NOT sponsored by any internet service provider.  This is an advertisement that is produced and sponsored by Stratosphere to reach potential customers from what we believe to be opt-in mailing lists.

At the time of this mailing, the return email address is a bonafide legitimate email address that was established for the express purpose of received all undeliverable emails.  On occassion the return email address provided may become disrupted by the efforts of what we call "internet terrorists".  If this is the case, and you wish to be removed, just click the link above and we will make sure you are removed form the list.

The message is being sent in compliance with pending email bills and laws:  Section 301.  Per section, paragraph (a)  (2) (c) of S. 1618.  This message is NOT intended for residents in the states of Washington, Nevada, California, or Virginia.  Screening of the addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.  If you are a resident of one of these states, please remove yourself from the list via the "remove link".

Thank you!