Subject: Re: draft-nadeau-mpls-mgmt-overview-00.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:40:42 -0400

I'd support that :-)

--
Adrian Farrel
Movaz Networks Inc.
Tel: 703-847-1867
[email-masked]
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Thomas Nadeau 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Cc: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) ; Scott Bradner ; Rob Coltun ; abha ahuja ; George Swallow ; Vijay Srinivasan ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 1:38 PM
  Subject: draft-nadeau-mpls-mgmt-overview-00.txt

          Hi,

          I would like to propose that draft-nadeau-mpls-mgmt-overview-00.txt
  be accepted as an MPLS WG draft. This draft was specifically
  asked for by Bert Wijnen, one of the ADs for MPLS, in an effort
  to consolidate the information about MPLS-related MIBs in one
  place. 

          --Tom

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:38:27 -0400

Hi,

         --Tom

---

From: Sudheer Dharanikota <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:47:28 -0700

This is a very important informational document tying all the relevant
MPLS MIBs. I support the idea of moving this as a WG document.

- sudheer

Thomas Nadeau wrote:

> -----------------------------------------------------------------------Mathematics
> is the supreme nostalgia of our time.

---

From: Yangguang Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:59:17 -0400

It should be an WG document.

---

From: Dimitri Papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:39:10 +0200

This document is a valuable piece of work.
I support the proposal to accept it as WG document.

- dimitri.

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:36:38 -0400

Given that many have supported the idea and none have opposed, the
above draft is accepted as a work group draft.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824