Subject: RE: draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-00.txt posted

From: "S.Manikantan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:56:55 -0700

Hello Cheenu

Yes. LSR MIB is provided as second item in section 8.

My comment was w.r.t the cross reference. I meant 

>    The MPLS-LSR-MIB describes managed objects for modeling a

Should it be "The MPLS-LSR-MIB [LSRMIB] describes managed objects for modeling a"

reason this was the first time it is mentioned in this section. the cross references
were used for the other MIBs in the other sections..

Hope I have it clear now :)

I have two more comments.

Comment 8 :

In the document I noticed in some places " XXX-YY-MIB [AAMIB]" 
and in some places say "XXX-YY-MIB" .

for example "MPLS-LSR-MIB [LSRMIB]" mentioned at some places 
and "MPLS-LSR-MIB" at some places. Any specific reason?? or 
they will be made consistent?

Comment 9:
The [LDPMIB] reference needs to be added in section 8 references. Currently
I think it is missed out.

with best regards
mani

-----Original Message-----
From:	Cheenu Srinivasan [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Thursday, October 25, 2001 11:58 AM
To:	[email-masked]'
Cc:	[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject:	RE: draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-00.txt posted

> Please find below my comments on the draft.

That was really quick! The corrections you pointed out will
show up in the next revision. One comment.

> Comment 3:
> "4.2.  MPLS-LSR-MIB
>    
>    The MPLS-LSR-MIB describes managed objects for modeling a
>                ^^^^^^^^
>    ..."
> 
> Mani>> The reference to LSRMIB needs to be added?? 

Its already there (the 2nd reference).

Cheenu

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:49:29 -0400

>they will be made consistent?

         Lets not get carried away here. I think that if we reference one
of the MIBs once, that is sufficient for someone to track down
the reference. No need to put a reference every place the
term is used.

         --Tom

>Its already there (the 2nd reference).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.