Subject: MPLS VPN + TE

From: 신용식 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:29:47 +0900

Dear all

Is it possible to set up TE LSPs on MPLS VPN ? 
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

---

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 10:54:51 -0400

½Å¿ë½Ä

    Yes, it is though it would take a fairly complex VPN service to produce a
scenario in which it might make sense to do so.  Typically, a VPN service is
viewed as a virtual set of private pipes over-layed on a cloud of network
infrastructure.  In such a cloud, the service appears as - at most - a single
hop to VPN clients.  Therefore, to make using explicitly routed LSPs over
such a service make sense, the VPN service (as typically viewed) would
have to be part of a larger and more complex service - potentially using
many such VPN services.

You wrote:

> Dear all Is it possible to set up TE LSPs on MPLS VPN ?Any help will be appreciated. Regards.

--
Eric Gray (mailto:[email-masked])
http://www.mindspring.com/~ewgray