Subject: draft-swallow-rsvp-bypass-label draft

From: "Hariom P" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 19:01:28 -0700

All,

Does anyone know whether this darft has been discontinued totally or
has been merged with some new draft ?

Also can Authors/anyone suggest where can i found the latest version of this 
draft ? ( regardless of whether or not it is discontinued.. ). Thanks..

with regards,
Rajeev

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 22:51:27 -0400

The proposal put forward at the last IETF meeting was to combine my
draft with Juniper's.  That work is in progress.  There will be a
combined draft in time for Utah.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 08:22:53 -0400

Hi,

	During the MPLS meeting in London, Bert W. had requested that
I type up a draft providing an overview view of how all of the MPLS-related
MIBs fit together. The initial version of this draft is now available
here:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-mpls-mgmt-overview-00.txt

	The co-authors and I welcome your comments on this draft.

	As a point of order, should the MPLS WG accept this draft
as a working group document right away?  This document doesn't
satisfy a specific WG work item, but it was asked for directly
by one of the WG's ADs.

	--Tom

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.