Subject: MPLS 2001 - October 7-9

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:27:09 -0400

Dear Friends,

 MPLS2001, the 4th Annual International Conference on MPLS is scheduled 
to start on October 7, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC. 
MPLS 2001 is hosted jointly by Worldcom and Advanced Internet 
Laboratory. The event consists of a two-day highly technical sessions 
on Oct. 8-9, along with exhibits, preceded by technical tutorials on 
Oct. 7.
  
 We cordially invite you to attend MPLS 2001 International Conference 
and benefit from the experience of distinguished speakers. The 
conference details, including conference sessions, tutorial topics, 
registration can be found at the MPLS 2001 official website 
(http://www.mpls2001.com). 

 We look forward to seeing you at MPLS 2001 on Oct. 7.

 Thanks
  -Rajiv

********************************
Rajiv Papneja 
Advanced Internet Laboratory
George Mason University,
G10, Johnson Center,
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
Tel: 703.993.4703
email: [email-masked]
********************************