Subject: BGP Traffic Engineering

From: "Rajesh P Jain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:58:47 +0530

"Hi",
	I just wanted to check out regarding the BGP4 support for Traffic
Engineering.

	There was a draft from Ben Abarbanel and Senthil Vnkatachalam on BGP4
support for Traffic Engineering namely draft-abarbanel-idr-bgp4-te-00.txt
(September 2000). What is the current status of the draft ???

	Is there any implementation on this draft ??? Is further work going on ???
Or the draft is freezed out ???

	Any help will be appreciated.

TIA
	Rajesh P Jain

---

From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:35:14 -0400 (EDT)

please see:

http://psg.com/lists/te-wg/te-wg.2001/msg00226.html

Jim