Subject: Multithreaded LDP Implementation (fwd)

From: Ranoo Malhotra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:11:03 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

There was some problem with our institute link last night. It has been
rectified.

You should be able to download now. In case you still face some
problem, mail us.

- MPLS Group IIT Bombay ([email-masked])

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:58:46 +0530 (IST)
From: Abhijit Gadgil <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Multithreaded LDP Implementation

Hi,

At MPLS Research Group of IIT Bombay, We have implemented a multi-threaded
implementation of Label Distribution Protocol using posix threads.

This implementation is available for download and testing at following
site

http://www.ee.iitb.ac.in/uma/~mpls/

- MPLS Group IIT Bombay ([email-masked])