From: "Gopinath G - CTD, Chennai." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:53:20 +0530

Gopinath.G.S
Member Technical Staff
HCL Technologies
VI Floor P.M Towers
37 Greams Road
Thousand Lights
CHENNAI  600 006

Mail-id : [email-masked]
Personal Mails: [email-masked]

Ph work: +91-44-8291735/36/37 ext-629
Ph Res  : +91-44-8292491

Disclaimer:
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.  If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.