Subject: draft-martini-l2circuit-trans-mpls-08.txt

From: "Igor Achkinazi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:48:58

Hi all,

Martini's L2overMPLS draft mentions static MPLS configuration. What MIBs are 
supposed to be used for that? Is anybody implementing this?

Thanks,
Igor

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 14:46:19 -0500

[ You may want to move this discussion to the PWE3 mailing list,
         which I have CC:ed. ]

>Martini's L2overMPLS draft mentions static MPLS configuration.
>What MIBs are supposed to be used for that?

         The PW MIBs are being constructed to support this and other features
of PWE. There are several available today:

1. draft-nadeau-pw-tc-mib-00.txt
2. draft-zelig-pw-mpls-mib-00.txt
3. draft-danenberg-pw-cem-mib-01.txt
4. draft-zelig-pw-mib-01.txt

         Some folks and I are also working on Enet and ATM "glue layer" MIBs
that will connect these services to their native MIBs (ENET, AToM MIBS)
that should be out shortly.

         The requirements for these are described here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-requirements-02.txt

>Is anybody implementing this?

         I know of several vendors that are implementing these.

         --Tom

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.