Subject: Re: LDP MIB / LSR MIB relationship

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:16:20 -0500

>I'd appreciate your help to clear some doubts about LDP MIB / LSR MIB
>relationship.
>
>1) Do LDP Entities, set by means of LDP MIB, appear in LSR MIB? If so, how?
>In what objects?

         The mapping tables in the LDP MIB associate the active labels
for each session with those represented in the LSR MIB.

>2) Does every LDP Entity always requires the Label Range (Generic, ATM, or
>FR) to be set?

         Yes. The LDP Entity really represents a label range.

>3) Are Label Range set by means of LDP MIB considered per-platform or
>per-interface?

         They can be either.

>4) Do Label Range set by means of LDP MIB appear also in the
>mplsInterfaceConfTable from LSR MIB?

         Yes, they should.

         --Tom

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.

---

From: "Roberto Guglielmi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:55:52 +0100

Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

*********************************************

Roberto Guglielmi
Alcatel Italy
Terrestrial Network Division
R&D - IP Lab
E-mail: [email-masked]
Tel.: +39 039 686 4801

*********************************************