Subject: LDP Security

From: Morvan Daniel Müller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:34:43 -0300

Hello!

I'm interestig in LDP security. Today LDP RFC 3036 suggest the use of
the BGP MD5 signature option (rfc2385) for secure and LDP-Hop. It's also
mentioned that MD5 is vulnerable to collision search attacks [dobb] and
considered by some to insufficiently strong for this application.

In other hand, One of the charter-items of this wkg is LDP end-to-end
authentication.

I see in this wkg page
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mpls-charter.html), in Goals and
Milestones section:
Dec 01    LDP end-to-end LSP authentication ready for advancement to
Proposed Standard.
In the drafts and RFCs lists bellow this document isn't available. 
If exists a document where can I find it?
If not, there is interest of this wkg in LDP end-to-end authentication? Or
this question is closed?

Regards, 

Morvan.