Subject: RE: mpls

From: "Farias, Lavoisier Jose Leite (Lavoisier)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:47:09 -0300

Yasir,

Take a look on the following sites:
http://www.mplsrc.com/
http://www.iec.org/online/tutorials/ 

I believe this resources have the material that you are looking for!

Regards,

Lavoisier.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yasir Shah [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 10:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: mpls

I am working on MPLS. there are a couple of ambiguities in my mind in this 
regard.

1) I need inner details about the function of FEC.

2) Label and its header ( also shim Header).

3) The resource from where i can get a "Big picture" understanding on  the 
operation of MPLS.

Prompt reply will be appreciated.

Best regards

Yasir Shah

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com