Subject: CR-LDP on Linux

From: "Bob Callaway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:02:33 -0500

Does anyone know of an implementation of CR-LDP on Linux?

I have the Nortel code, but am a bit puzzled as to how it fits in with other
MPLS-Linux projects. Any information you could pass along would be
appreciated as far as implementation specifics or other projects that are
using CR-LDP on the Linux platform would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Callaway
Research Assistant
[email-masked]

---

From: "James R. Leu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:20:46 -0600

Hello,

> Does anyone know of an implementation of CR-LDP on Linux?

The mpls-linux project has an LDP implementation (ldp-portable).  It uses
the Nortel PDU encode and decode functions you are refering to.

> using CR-LDP on the Linux platform would be greatly appreciated.

Short answer, there is ongoing work to add CR extention to ldp-portable.
Please check out the project page and send further inquires to the mpls-linux
mailing list.

http://sf.net/projects/mpls-linux/
[email-masked]

Thanks,
Jim
-- 
James R. Leu