Subject: mpls TE-mib

From: "Sandeep B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:00:13 +0000

Tom and other authors -

Do we not need a FLAG field in ARHopTable of TE-mib since it is a direct 
mapping of RRO object.

MplsTunnelARHopEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
      mplsTunnelARHopListIndex          MplsPathIndex,
      mplsTunnelARHopIndex              MplsPathIndex,
      mplsTunnelARHopAddrType           INTEGER,
      mplsTunnelARHopIpv4Addr           InetAddressIPv4,
      mplsTunnelARHopIpv4PrefixLen      Unsigned32,
      mplsTunnelARHopIpv6Addr           InetAddressIPv6,
      mplsTunnelARHopIpv6PrefixLen      Unsigned32,
      mplsTunnelARHopAsNumber           Unsigned32,
      mplsTunnelARHopLspId              MplsLSPID
   }

-Sandeep

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx