Subject: Re: LSR - LDP correlation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:55:16 +0100

Roberto,

Please find my answers in line.

Riza.

Roberto Guglielmi wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> I'd appreciate your help to clear some doubts about LDP MIB / LSR MIB
> relationship.
>
> 1) Do LDP Entities, set by means of LDP MIB, appear in LSR MIB? If so, how?
> In what objects?
>

Only LDP LSPs (ingress, transit, egress) established by LDP entities appear in
the LSR-MIB (in-segment, out-segment and x-connect tables). Refer to the
segment and x-connect mapping tables defined in LDP-MIB.

>
> 2) Does every LDP Entity always requires the Label Range (Generic, ATM, or
> FR) to be set?
>

Yes.

>
> 3) Are Label Range set by means of LDP MIB considered per-platform or
> per-interface?
>

Both are supported.

>
> 4) Do Label Range set by means of LDP MIB appear also in the
> mplsInterfaceConfTable from LSR MIB?

>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> Roberto

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:18:37 -0500

>segment and x-connect mapping tables defined in LDP-MIB.

         Actually, any label switching that is actively going on is represented
in the MIB; it doesn't matter which application set that up (static, LDP,
CR-LDP, RSVP, etc...).

         --Tom

> > Thanks in advance for your help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.