Subject: mplsMIB in OID tree.

From: Ajay Simha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:57:30 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi,

Is the position of hte mplsMIB in the OID tree standardized?
I would like to know where this stands?

Thanks,

-ajay

--

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:08:43 -0500

It has not been standardized yet, as the TC/LSR/LDP/FTN/TE
MIBs are still in IESG review. However, we  hope that the proposed
settings will be approved; they are:

         transmission.<TBD IANA>.mplsMIB
         mplsMIB.1 MPLS-TC MIB
         mplsMIB.2 MPLS-LSR MIB
         mplsMIB.3 MPLS-TE MIB
                 mplsMIB.4 MPLS-LDP MIB
         mplsMIB.5 MPLS-FTN MIB

         --Tom

>I would like to know where this stands?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.