Subject: new draft

From: "chetan kumar s" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:26:28 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
	I a new draft is avilable in TE WG. I solicit your comments on
this and like to know the list views on this..

Thanks
Chetan S

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Signalling LSPID's in OSPF TE
        Author(s)       : K. Chetan, K. Sunil
        Filename        : draft-chetan-lspid-ospf-00.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 21-Mar-02

This draft introduces new a sub TLV to OSPF TE extensions to signal
the LSPID (Label Switch Path ID) of an LSP (Label Switch Path).
This information can be used by any mechanism (normally constraint
based path calculation (CSPF) procedures) to calculate paths that
may contain LSPID's as one its Explict Route Objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chetan-lspid-ospf-00.txt