Subject: MPLS2002: Oct. 27-30, Wash, D.C.

From: "Kavita Khanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:20:23 -0400

Dear friends,
  
We are delighted to inform you that MPLS2002 - the 5th Annual International
Conference on MPLS, co-hosted by Worldcom and the Internetworking Lab of
Isocore, and supported by Cable and Wireless, France Telecom, and NTT will
be held at Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC, October 27-29, 2002.

The conference begins with parallel tutorial sessions on Sunday, October
27 and continues with full-day technical sessions on Monday and Tuesday,
October 28 and 29. A series of public Interoperability demonstrations will
follow on October 30 at the Internetworking Lab. Conference information,
technical program, and other details, including the testing and public interoperability
events are being made available at: http://www.mpls2002.com

The topics and the technical program for MPLS 2002 will be selected by the
Technical Program Committee of the conference. The TPC will solicit presentations,
based on the topics discussed by the committee, from experts in the selected
areas and will invite them for presentation at MPSL 2002.

If you wish to bring out a particular topic or a contribution to the attention
of the Technical Program Committee, please send your request to [email-masked].

Thanks.

- Kavita