Subject: IF_ID_RSVP_HOP object in Resv message .

From: Manoj Agiwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:45:34 +0530

Hi  ,

       1) Will the IF_ID RSVP_HOP object in the Path message carry both the
Control plane <IP address> <Interface ID> and Data 
           Plane <Ip address><Interface Id > as defined in the new TLV .

        2)

            Values which  IF_ID_RSVP_HOP object will carry in Resv message
has been defined in two ways in drafts

      "The new RSVP_HOP object is used in Resv message to indicate the
downstream node's usage of 
        the indicated interface(s)." as defined in section 8.1 of
generalized RSVP-TE .

     "A node receiving one or more TLVs in a Path message saves their values
and returns them in
      the HOP objects of subsequent Resv messages sent to the node that
originated the TLVs." as                  
      defined in section 8.1.2 of generalized RSVP-TE ."

      What is carried in Resv message IPV4 NHOP Address / LIH ?
      What is carried in Resv message new TLV ?
Regards ,
Manoj