Subject: RE: Modeling in MPLS

From: Sudipta Sengupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:00:23 -0400

marcos,

a compiler for converting MPLS powerpoint presentations and internet drafts
into source code would be very useful.

--sudipta

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcos Antonio De Almeida Cora [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 8:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Modeling in MPLS

Hi, 

My name is Marcos, I'm Msc Student of State University of Campinas / Brazil.

I intend to work in my thesis with Modeling and Formal Specification using 
languages as UML (Unified Modeling Language) and SDL (Specification and 
Description Language) on MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) 

The question is, I would like to know if somebody have a suggestion or
opinion 
about it ??? I don't know where accurately I could to apply this analysis
into 
MPLS ???  Where this analysis would be useful into MPLS ???

If somebody will have a suggestion, I'll be grateful.

Best Regards, 

        Marcos

______________________________________________________________________

  Marcos Antônio de Almeida Corá      e-mail: [email-masked]    
  Department of Telematics
  School of Electrical Engineering and Computation
  State University of Campinas/Brazil - UNICAMP 	    
  Others e-mails: [email-masked] , [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________