Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-multicast-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:03:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework for IP Multicast in MPLS
	Author(s)	: D. Ooms, B. Sales, W. Livens, A. Acharya,
                          F. Griffoul, F. Ansari
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-multicast-08.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 11-Apr-02
	
This document offers a framework for IP multicast deployment in an
MPLS environment.  Issues arising when MPLS techniques are applied to
IP multicast are overviewed.  The pros and cons of existing IP
multicast routing protocols in the context of MPLS are described and
the relation to the different trigger methods and label distribution
modes are discussed.  The consequences of various layer 2 (L2)
technologies are listed.  Both point-to-point and multi-access
networks are considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-multicast-08.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-multicast-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-multicast-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.