Subject: MPLS World

From: "Peter Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:41:04 +0200

MPLS World 2003 will stand in Paris next 4-7 February.
The results of the very successfull 2002 edition are detailed at:
http://www.upperside.fr/mplswc2003/mplswc03intro.htm
Save 10% on sponsoring and exhibiting fees by booking before May 16th.

---

From: "Amarendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:03:45 +0530

Hi all,
I am very much aware of Label Stack Encoding, but I have a few basic related
queries:
1. How do we achieve label stacking using the Signalling protocols like LDP,
CR-LDP or RSVP-TE ?
2. Do these protocols really play a role in Label Stacking ? I couldn't find
anything specifically related to this in these specs. Has the Extended
Discovery mechanism of LDP anything to do with this ? I guess I am missing
something here.
Could anyone please provide pointers to this ?

Regards,
Amarendra.

---

From: "Amarendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:03:45 +0530

Hi all,

Regards,
Amarendra.