Subject: RFC3270 - error code for L-LSP?

From: Yuan Gu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:26:00 -0700

Hello:

    In RFC3270 section 5.3, page 39, the error code "Invalid EXP<-->PHB
mapping"(instead of "Unsupported PHB") is defined for ELSP when the
PHBID encoding is invalid in diffserv obj. My question is: if PHBID(PSC)
encoding is invalid in LLSP diffserv obj, should we use "Unsupported
PSC" error code or something else?

Regards!
Yuan

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:39:47 +0200

At 15:26 08/07/2002 -0700, Yuan Gu wrote:
>PSC" error code

Yes, I would suggest using "Unsupported PSC".

We could add an "Invalid PSC encoding" error code in the future to 
disambiguate between the two cases of "bad" PSC.

Francois

>or something else?