Subject: mpls menagement overview

From: [email-masked] (Michael Rozhavsky)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:03:04 +0300

Hi,

I think there is a mistake in draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-02.txt.

In section 5.4 of management overview it is stated that entries in
mplsLabelStackTable table of LSR MIB are referenced to from
mplsOutSegmentTable table, but in reality they are referenced to from
mplsXCTable.

--
Best regards.

   Michael Rozhavsky                    Tel:    +972-4-9936248
   [email-masked]         Fax:    +972-4-9890564
   Optical Access
   Senior Software Engineer             www.opticalaccess.com

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:10:49 -0400

Hi,

         That is correct. We will fix this in the next revision.

         --Tom

>mplsOutSegmentTable table, but in reality they are referenced to from

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.