Subject: Penultimate hop popping in rsvp

From: "Mayank Kumar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:29:12 +0530

hi
can any body tell me if Penultimate hop popping is supported in rsvp-te

thanks and regards
Mayank

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:02:34 -0400

> can any body tell me if Penultimate hop popping is supported in

Yes.  The receiver simply puts the implicit null label in the label
object of the resv message.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                  (978) 497-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824

---

From: Sachin Kalra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:13:24 -0400

Yes, it is supported. The egress LER does not assign any label (Actually 
assigns a NULL) while RESV is coming back.

-SK