Subject: MPLS Agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:14:16 -0500

...George

======= Cut Here =======================================================

November 11, 2003             MPLS Agenda           IETF58 - Minneapolis

Agenda bashing                                                         5

WG Status - new charter                                               10

RSVP

Encoding of Attributes for LSP Establishment Using RSVP-TE             5
  <draft-farrel-mpls-rsvpte-attributes-00.txt>            
Adrian Farrel

RSVP Graceful Restart Extension                                       10
  <draft-rahman-rsvp-restart-extensions-00.txt> 
Reshad Rahman

LDP

TTL-Based Security Option for LDP Hello Message                       10
  <draft-chen-ldp-ttl-00.txt>                    
Albert Tian

LDP signaled LSPs for external prefixes                               10
  <draft-minei-mpls-ldp-external-00.txt> 
Ina Minei

Multicast

Requirements for Point to Multipoint extension to RSVP-TE             10
  <draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt>              
Seisho Yasukawa

Extended RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint LSP Tunnels                   5
  <draft-yasukawa-mpls-rsvp-p2mp-03.txt>
Seisho Yasukawa

IP Multicast With PIM-SM Over a MPLS Traffic Engineered Core          10
  <draft-raggarwa-pim-sm-mpls-te-00.txt>                      
Rahul Aggarawal

Requirements for multicast service using a group label over MPLS      10
  <draft-choi-mpls-grouplabel-requirement-01.txt>                   
Min Suk Sung

Encaps

MPLS over Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (Version 3)                      10
  <draft-townsley-l2tpv3-mpls-00.txt>               
Mark Townsley


November 11, 2003             MPLS Agenda           IETF58 - Minneapolis

Operations & Maintenance

A Framework for MPLS Data Plane OAM                                   10
  <draft-allan-mpls-oam-frmwk-05.txt> 
Don Fedyk

Detecting MPLS Data Plane Failures                                     5
  <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-04.txt>
Kireeti Kompella / George Swallow

LSR Self Test                                                         10
  <draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-01.txt>
George Swallow

BFD For MPLS LSPs                                                      5
  <draft-raggarwa-mpls-bfd-00.txt>
Rahul Aggarawal

MIBs

A Supplementary History Module for the MPLS LDP-MIB                   10
  <draft-lai-mpls-ldp-hist-mib-00.txt>                  
Wai Sum Lai

Forwarding

Hybrid data forwarding for Economy Class Services in MPLS             10
  <draft-hpark-hybrid-forwarding-00.txt>     
Hyeon Park 

Meeting Concludes