Subject: RSVP Change - Last Call]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:31:34 +0100

MPLS-WG,

we have been notified that the

draft-kompella-rsvp-change-01.txt

has been last called for BCP, please comment directly to the IESG
on [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-12-29.

/Loa

------------------forwarded message -------------------------------

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to
consider Procedures for Modifying RSVP
<draft-kompella-rsvp-change-01.txt> as a BCP.  This has been reviewed
in the IETF and particular interest was expressed by the Transport
Working Group (tsvwg), but it was not developed as the product of an
IETF Working Group.

 The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
 final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
 [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-12-29.
                                                              
 File(s) can be obtained via
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-rsvp-change-01.txt

------- End of Forwarded Message

-- 

Loa Andersson

mobile +46 739 81 21 64