Subject: [mpls] preliminary wg agenda for SD

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:56:47 +0200

All,

I've compiled the request for slots on the wg meeting agenda
I've received so far. As well volunteered some people to discuss
issues that the wg need to work with.

The agenda is still strictly tentative and it will be changing
over the coming week, and I will not necessary tell the list
every we make changes.

Please check if your request has been taken care of, or if you
not sent in a request yet it is time to do so.

The agenda is available at:

http://www.tla-group.com/~mpls/mpls-agenda-sd.htm

/Loa

Loa Andersson
+46 739 81 21 64

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Albert Tian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:23:00 -0700

Hi,

I see this is included in the agenda but I did not see it getting posted.

Thanks,

Albert

---

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Albert,

This should be:

draft-raggarwa-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-00.txt

Thanks,
rahul

---

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:24:24 -0400

>I see this is included in the agenda but I did not see it getting posted.

we posted as draft-raggarwa-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-00.txt (draft-dry-... not 
accepted as a valid name)

JP.