Subject: [mpls] P2MP solution status

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:38:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi WG,

This email provides a status of the P2MP MPLS TE solution effort.

The following is a first version of a single P2MP MPLS TE solution
draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-00.txt

This draft incorporates concepts from both draft-raggarwa-mpls-p2mp-te-02.txt
and draft-yasukawa-mpls-rsvp-p2mp-04.txt. Both these drafts were discussed
at the last IETF and the direction from the WG was to come up with a
merged draft with a single solution. This single solution framework is
presented in the new merged draft. A few unresolved issues remain. These
are pointed out in the new draft and will also be discussed in the MPLS
WG meeting in SD.

We would like to request WG input on the new draft both on the list
and at the MPLS WG meeting in SD. Feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rahul, Dimitri and Seisho (Editors)

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls