Subject: [mpls] New MPLS mailing list

From: "Eric Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:51:02 -0400

Folks,

	You are receiving this mail message because you are already
subscribed to the new MPLS mailing list [email-masked]. Eric
Rosen and I are in the process of transitioning from the previous
mailing list ([email-masked]) to this new mailing list.

	Please post all future MPLS working group electronic mail to
this new mailing list. During some period of time, mail will be 
forwarded from the previous mailing list to this list, but - while
this is true - mail sent to the old list may be received by MPLS
mailing list participants more than once. As soon as it appears no
non-junk mail is still being posted to the previous mailing list,
that list may be shutdown.

	Thanks in advance...

--
Eric Gray

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls