Subject: [Isocore_events] Important information regarding MPLS 2004 registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:33:34 -0400

Greetings,

We wanted to let you know that to compensate for the recent difficulties with
our website, we have extended the early registration discount fees through
September 22 (<http://www.mpls2004.com/onlineregis.htm>).

As you all know, the MPLS 2004 International Conference will take place October
17- 19, 2004 in Washington, DC. MPLS 2004 is the premier event on the subject
of Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and
emerging Internet technologies. The program this year consists of tutorials,
technical sessions, industry panels, exhibits and live network deployment. It
covers a wide array of IP/MPLS topics such as layer 2 & layer 3 virtual private
network (VPN) services, voice over IP (VoIP), virtual private LAN services
(VPLS), network convergence, network operation and management, network
reliability and security, Quality of Service (QoS), inter-carrier MPLS issues,
GMPLS, and IP-Optical Integration.

MPLS 2004 is supported leading service providers including AT&T, BellSouth,
BtNAccess, Deutsche Telekom, Equant, France Telecom, Masergy, MCI, NTT,
Verizon, and Acreo. Current sponsors of MPLS 2004 include ADC, Alcatel, APC,
Avici Systems, Chiaro Networks, CIENA Corporation, Cisco Systems, Data
Connection, Extreme Networks, Ixia, Juniper Networks, Laurel Networks, Lucent
Technologies, Marconi, Movaz Networks, MRV Communications, Navtel
Communications, NetworkPhysics, NextHop Technologies, NexTone Communications,
PIL (NTT, NEC, Fujitsu, Furukawa, Mitsubishi), Nortel Networks, Quarry
Technologies, Redback Networks, Spirent Communications, Sycamore Networks, and
Tellabs.

The conference will be followed by the 5th Public Interoperability Demonstration
which will take place at the Isocore Internetworking Lab. More information about
the conference, including registration and the technical program, is available
at http://www.mpls2004.com.

Thanks!

Regards,
Kavita

_______________________________________________
Isocore_events mailing list
http://www.isocore.com

To unsubscribe, send email to [email-masked]