Subject: [mpls] Area Director Review request: AVT's Requirements for Header Compression over MPLS

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:16:13 -0700

Hi,

This group looked at the topic of voice header compression over MPLS
in February 2003 with some earlier drafts.  Some of the working group
chairs and Area Directors got together and worked out a plan for the
work to be developed in AVT, because the voice header compression
aspects were such a large element, and then to have review from the MPLS WG.

The requirements document is viewed as complete, so now we are 
requesting review from you.   It's a short document, so if possible,
please give comments by September 16, 2004.  If more time is needed,
let me know.  Comments to this mailing list, or directly to the cc'd
parties are fine.

draft-ietf-avt-hc-mpls-reqs-03.txt

Allison

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls