Subject: [mpls] MPLS WORLD 2005: VOICE OVER MPLS

From: "Peter Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:49:37 +0200

MPLS WORLD 2005: VOICE OVER MPLS 

The Seventh edition of MPLS World will stand in Paris next 15-18 February.

The Congress has always closely followed the evolutions of MPLS. This year's
conference schedule will address in particular Voice over MPLS, Interdomain
issues and VPNs deployments.

The exhibition space has been increased by 30% compared to last year. This
measure ratifies MPLS World as the only real scientific exhibition dedicated
to this technology. 

The MPLS World conference owes much of its success to the interoperability
platform. The major manufacturers will again participate in this platform
showcasing service and product interoperability.

Get more details at:

 <http://www.upperside.fr/mplsworldcongress05/mplsworld2005intro.htm>
http://www.upperside.fr/mplsworldcongress05/mplsworld2005intro.htm

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls