Subject: [mpls] LDP Multipoint Extensions

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:05:15 -0400

Folks -

Recently two drafts on using LDP have been submitted.  

Technically the workgroup is only chartered for Traffic Engineered 
multicast.  Since we suddenly have two drafts with a number of Service
Providers as authors, it would appear that the is a good deal of
interest in this.  I'd like to get a feel for how wide the support is.
If its as wide as it initially appears, I'm hoping that we can get our
charter "tweaked"  without going through a full re-charter process.
Comments Alex and Bill?

Since the two drafts are very similar in the P2MP case, I would like to
invite (i.e. urge) the authors' to submit a combined draft prior to
Paris.

...George

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Thomas Eriksson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:53:14 +0200

Hi,

>it would appear that the is a good deal of

I support adding this work to the WG charter.

Thomas