Subject: [mpls] Consensus on making two drafts mpls wg documents?

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:44:46 +0200

Working group,

the authors of draft-rosen-mpls-multicast-encaps and
draft-raggarwa-upstream-label has asked that these documents are
adopted as working group documents.

The working group chairs would like to see if there is a consensus
for this. Please send your comments to the mailing list Oct 30th the
latest. In this case we like to have comments from both those in
favor and those opposed.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:53:33 -0400

With chair hat off, Yes!

...George

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719

---

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:17:17 +0200

I'm in favor.

-Thomas