Subject: [mpls] mpls working meeting in Vancouver - agenda slots

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:20:08 +0200

Working group,

it is time to start putting the agenda for Vancouver together.
Please send request for agenda slots to the wg co-chairs.

As usual we expect authors and/or editors of wg doc to report
status, either directly at the meeting or through the wg co-chairs.

/Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls