Subject: [mpls] upstream label allocation IPRs

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 03:13:44 +0100

Chair hat off!

I would surprise me quite a bit if there is a show stopper for
Upstream Label allocation because of these patents. After all
there is prior art to any of these patents e.g.

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-doolan-tdp-spec-00.txt

However, once IPRs are brought to our attention we need to follow
process.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls