Subject: [mpls] Comments for fastreroute-mib-04

From: Ken Nagami <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:06:27 +0900

Dear authors and all,

I have a following comment for the FRR MIB (draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-04).
Could you reflect this comment in the document?

Comment:
I would like to get a 2nd label of a bypass tunnel at a PLR in the facility 
backup.
I think a pointer of 1st (top) label of the bypass tunnel at a PLR can be 
get from the FRR MIB.
But the 2nd label can not be get.

Because I would like to check a 2nd label of a bypass tunnel and an 
incoming label at the MP.
In the case of the node protection, two label values are normally the same.
But if a router has a bug, the value might be different.
So, we would like to check those values before local repair from a network 
management box.

Regards,

Ken Nagami 

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls