Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-01 starting WGLC

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:52:19 -0500

MPLS WG

The chairs of TSVWG have started a WGLC on the following ID:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-01.txt 

This document is being put forth as an Informational document.

Because of the nature of this document, it has the potential to affect 
other efforts outside of TSVWG's influence and/or review, therefore 
comments are being solicited from other WGs on this document. Comments 
regarding this document either belong on the TSVWG list, or at the very 
least, please include all the addresses in the From and CC headers of this 
message so we authors and chairs can track such comments.

Thank you!

This WGLC will end on November 18th.

Allison
Jon
James
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:03:11 -0600

All,

FYI.

This I-D
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-cl
asses-01.txt is under cross-area review and of possible interest to
NSIS.  Also may be relevant to QSPEC, Y.1541-QOSM, 3GPP-QOSM RE mappings
of service classes.  Y.1541 is mentioned only once (Section 2.3), and
probably should be referenced.

Thanks,
Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of James M. Polk
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:52 PM
To: [email-masked]; George Swallow; Loa Andersson
Cc: [email-masked]; Peterson, Jon; [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-01 starting
WGLC

MPLS WG

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-cl
asses-01.txt 

least, please include all the addresses in the From and CC headers of
this 

Thank you!

Allison
Jon
James
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs