Subject: [mpls] wg last call draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-01

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:33:56 +0200

Working Group,

this mail initiates a two week working last call on:

draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-01

Please send your comment to the working mailing list or directly
to the working group co-chairs.

The working group last call ends eob April 24.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:11:15 +0200

All,

this closes the wg last call on  draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-01.

We've seen no comments, draw the conclusion that this is aggrement.

Could the authors do any last minute changes (if) required and notify
the working group co-chairs when we are ready to request publication.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson