Subject: [mpls] agenda for the mpls meeting in Prague

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:49:36 +0100

Working Gropup,

we've started to pu the agenda together for the Prague
meeting, if you have not requested the slots you need for the
upcoming meeting please send a request to the wg co-chairs.

Also, if you are the editor of the an "expired" wg draft, please
make sure it is updated well before the cutoff date (March 5).

/Loa and george

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls