Subject: [mpls] Implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:39:05 +0100

Working group,

we are preparing draft-ietf-mpls-explicit-resource-control-bundle
for IESG review, as part of this we need implementation reports.

If you have implemented the draft please indicate this to the
wg co-chairs.

/Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls