Subject: [mpls] review Liaison statement on progress on T-MPLS OAM definition

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:35:03 +0100

Working groups,

we (the MPLS and PWE3 WGs) have received a liaison from ITU-T SG15
on the progress on the T-MPLS OAM definition.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=304

you'll find two documents if you follow the links in the liaison.

The response time is very short and overlapping with the Prague IETF
meeting, the working group chairs has sent a liaison to the ITU-T SG15
telling them that our review will take 6 weeks, and that we will
send our response later.

Alternative way of finding the documents:

http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/Y17tor-latest.pdf
http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/Y17tom-latest.pdf

/Loa

for the MPLS and PWE3 WG chairs

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:50:05 +0100

All,

it has been point out that I misnamed the source of this liaison,
it is Question 5 in Study Group 13 (Q5/13).

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson