Subject: Receive breaking news alerts on natural health solutions, renewable energy, the environment, global warming and more.

From: "Kim O. Miriam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:15:51 -0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

One: Low-carb diets adversely affect the human capacity to generate
energy.
The carbohydrates are the fuel. Corn syrup is frequently used as a
sweetener.
Statistically, in the long run a low-carb dieter will most likely suffer
from a fat gain rebound, gaining more weight then they initially lost.
The protein-diet rats also gained significantly less weight over the
course of the week than the starch-diet rats, the study found.
Refined white sugar, corn syrup, maltodextrin all have very high
glycemic index values and are ingredients that are well correlated with
such diseases.
Thus, the argument about low-fat diets versus low-carb diets ignores the
far more important question: processed foods versus unprocessed foods.
' But what's really inside this product? I know because I'm one of them
and fortunately I have a good integrative doctor who understands and is
trying to help me solve my metabolism problems. Americans have been so
dumbed down about nutrition,they will eat anything as long as it tastes
good.
It's a classic shell game deception, all orchestrated for your
entertainment by the very same industry that's giving you chronic
disease. Maybe we'll find better nutrition further down the ingredients
list, so let's keep looking. I hate to burst her bubble, but she is
probably one of the most extremist opposers to livin' la vida low-carb
that I've seen with the lies and misinformation she communicates in this
story.
This is the same as filling up your Toyota gas tank with jet fuel and
trying to drive away.
Bless her heart, Lindhardt thinks she has got the low-carb lifestyle
pegged with her little op-ed column. Adams is an honest, independent
journalist and accepts no money or commissions on the third-party
products he writes about or the companies he promotes. Stay informed on
breaking news about natural health, renewable energy and more.
I love what you have to say in every area. Statistically, in the long
run a low-carb dieter will most likely suffer from a fat gain rebound,
gaining more weight then they initially lost.
That means that the top two ingredients in Ensure are almost identical
to the top two ingredients in soft drinks!