Subject: [mpls] Call for Proposals: MPLS & Ethernet World Congress Paris 2008

From: "Michel Gosse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:49:50 +0200

The 10th anniversary of MPLS & Ethernet World will occur in Paris next
February 5 to 8, 2008. The aim of the event is to demonstrate the way
carriers will be able to use Ethernet and MPLS efficiently: where they
compete and where they complement each other.

Particular attention will be paid this year to Packet Transport
(T-MPLS/PBT/MPLS), Multicast and Inter-Provider issues. Wireless network
architectures will also be covered in detail.

The second edition of the Carrier Ethernet Worshop will discuss
technological and implementation detailed issues in parallel with the
traditional MPLS Tutorial addressed by the MFA. The workshop will be
addressed by the MEF ambassadors for the standardization process review. 
 
The CFP is effective until June 15, 2007 at:
http://www.upperside.fr/mpls2008/mpls2008cfp.htm

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls