Subject: becoming associate

From: Oliver Vincent <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:10:25 +0200

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

and I need to walk out of town, the shoes that I wear to work will not
kill me as I try to make my way to Virginia.
I've been wearing huaraches. We are lonely, anxious, paranoid beasts
without the safety and comfort of our tribe, and so many of us live and
work far away from our tribes, or are only with them online, or have yet
to find them. The failure of Corporation A must be seen as a personal
catastrophe for the guys on the board, not just an annoying bump in the
road, or nothing will change. For once I have several topics I want to
write about here, but not only do I not have that much time, but,
tomorrow, when I will have some time, I can't be typing away. But, you
know, I have been on the intertubes communicating-by-typing with other
primates for seventeen years. This month I bought another pair of
huaraches. I've decided I'd like to put some thought into ideas on
developing a curriculum for elementary-school aged children, preferably
early elementary school, that attempts to develop empathy.
I don't expect to get particularly involved this time around.

As far as I'm concerned, I live in the south.
The Washington Nationals.

Hope you keep any potential sickness away. Some people on the Dot know
that I'm female; others don't.
Just the fact alone that I put a great deal of consideration in picking
a gender-neutral handle should tell you something, I think. Lots of
other things on my TODO list I haven't gotten to that are too
embarrassing to post about! I won the first tournament I tried to play
with it.
Mama needs a new spatula - or something. The discussion in comments to
this post is instructive. Maybe if we all did a little more of this, we
could gain a little insight, learn something new, and deal with problems
before they result in a massive and senseless loss of life.

I've got a half-ass idea that dovetails with something else I was
considering doing, just need some tuits.
I can wear 'em all day and walk anywhere.
I made some tiny progress, but not significant progress.

Back to the grind in the office tomorrow. The authoritarian,
anti-Constitutional creeps in control of the government are doing
everything they can to undermine our system of laws.

This is beautifully wrapped and all the flavors Soak had smelled lovely
- not too overpowering. Anyone have any favorite iced tea recipes or
methods? Another was significant progress on the book purge. There were
a couple of large-ish projects I'd hoped to complete over this past week
but didn't. So busy I haven't even looked at, much less processed, the
pictures I took during our weekend away in Williamsburg two months ago.

But this afternoon, after finishing yet another major writing task, my
hands just gave out.
Just to be clear, at this site it is very simple: my site, my rules; I
reserve the right to delete any comment at any time for any reason I
damn well please.

I've grown a thicker skin.

" The difficulty, even, of any kind of mass emergency broadcast. I'm not
a shoe girl either, but those sound like fun.