Subject: [mpls] soliciting input for the mpls working group agenda in Chicago

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:36:48 +0200

Working Group,

the MPLS working group will meet in Chicago, curretnly we are scheduled
on Monday July 23 at 9.00am (the IETF agenda is still tentative).

It is time to start to put together the mpls wg agenda, please send
requests for slots on the agenda to the working group chairs.

/Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls