Subject: In addition to the above offer you have a choice of the following two as well.

From: Caldwell Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:32:18 -0500

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

an ostrich on ur front porch, drinking wine and smoking a cigar.

Digital transmission is employed in order to achieve high reliability
with minimal noise or interference and because it can transmit any
signal type, digital or analog.

Statistics are evident of the fact that customers are more responsive to
a number with local rate charges.
and Sarah come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you
the same way she killed her boyfriend. They hate us for our freedom.

then their exploded bunny parts were buried but the bunny parts turned
into smaller bunny babies and clawed their way form the ground and
attacked people who have unprotected sex.

The following illustrates the progression. Each price varies depending
upon the memorability of each number. " I returned home to my office,
decorated with numerous jars filled by my wife's crudely severed
appendages.

Our prices have also been reduced to help make this service more
affordable than ever before. As she pointed and clicked, she started to
smell something burning. an ostrich on ur front porch, drinking wine and
smoking a cigar. Inbound toll-free service is often less expensive than
calling card rates.

By using these numbers companies can easily know the customer
satisfaction level.

In addition to the above offer you have a choice of the following two as
well. This unified charging that can be a major factor in acquiring more
and more potential customers. One day, Sarah was minding her business
surfing the internet, booking a flight to Maine where her father was
ill.

Statistics are evident of the fact that customers are more responsive to
a number with local rate charges.
Fraudsters have been found to be making spontaneous calls to homes,
pretending to be your own bank.

More importantly, that ignorant, racist, cyborg, cracker-giant gave me
an idea.

Affordable free phone number packages can be acquired by business who
want to increase their sales , customer's confidence etc.
"  George Bush continued, "Elfkins are really small elfs that lodge
themselves in our efficient agencies and create more bureaucracy,
creating more red tape.

In practice it also recognizes that. Gives the company a national
profile. Gives the company a national profile. We have some of the best
memorable numbers available for you to select from the list below. They
hate us for our freedom.

Be cautious, because there is a new kind of spurious caller fraud about
that does not involve a caller on your approach.

All our products are of the highest quality at low, very competitive
prices.
This one really gave all of our staff chills knowing that it really
could happen. Now I admit, I had a bunch of preconceived notions of
white toothless hicks, banjo music, belly butting fingering, and anal
sodomy. Companies providing toll    Free Phone Number service must make
sure that all calls are being answered.