Subject: slab psychoanalyze

From: Holder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:54:43 +0100

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Don't you hate it when that happens?
A lot of baby boomers have no savings at all for retirement. Bargain
hunting for condos The latest price declines were mostly clustered in
areas that had seen big price run-ups during the boom, with California,
Florida, New York and Massachusetts taking hits. Even with Cleveland
getting swept in the NBA Finals, it wouldn't be surprising to see his
endorsements pick up.
investing for future retirement? A third defendant, Leslie Pinsky, is in
Canada and has not been extradited yet. Three main factors intersect to
affect affordability: mortgage rates, income and prices. I think he's
just a shill for his friends on Wall Street and for irresponsible
executives.

was in a serious recession, and I was spooked by it.

economy to slow further in the second half.

A Google media-relations official said the centre will carry out
research related to Chinese-language internet searches.
- Mee Sun Choi, Morganville, N.
Is this a good time to buy a REIT, considering the real estate market?
Instead, I found myself in a cabin cruiser like that favored by Tony
Soprano when the time comes to whack a dude and toss the evidence
overboard.

The deal followed months of speculation that Palm might sell itself amid
growing competition in the smart phone market in which its flagship Treo
competes. Then it was subprime. Home valuations returning to normal -
Jun.

Even if he's got a long way to go to be either the next Jordan or the
next Buffett, don't bet against him reaching either distinction before
he's done. Of the corporate governance lapses you rail against - options
backdating, CEO pay, management buyouts - which is the most egregious?
What do you enjoy more - making "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" or commenting
on financial shows? The agency's next mortgage rate report is due
Thursday with higher rates expected. Payne is scheduled to surrender on
Sept. Generally speaking, if you have a very low mortgage rate, it is
better to invest the money than to pay off your mortgage.