Subject: Waiting outside, we saw Yves leave in the back of a squad car.

From: Wallace <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 19:21:42 -0400

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

After tonight's film program, head down the block to the after-party
complete with open bar.

Live music on the outdoor stage will include jazz, blues and bluegrass.
After tonight's film program, head down the block to the after-party
complete with open bar.
Bush unilaterally repealed the Davis-Bacon Act, legislation requiring
federal contractors to pay workers 'prevailing' wages for the region.
Here's the problem: To use Skype's services on a wireless device,
customers must go to Skype's website, www. For instance, due to recent
regulatory changes in the US, many US carriers now offer unlocking codes
for all of their handsets, or make codes available through third
parties. If you've tried it, putting a SIM card from network A into a
phone from network B will render a locked phone. With the massive amount
of reconstruction work to be done, and billions in federal funds at
play, the potential for economic growth and job creation is tremendous.
ukMoneyMusicThe ObserverPoliticsScienceShoppingSocietyGuardian. Please
contact your system administrator to report this fault.