Subject: [mpls] wg last call on draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-06.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:35:55 +0200

Hi MPLS chairs,

This is to initiate a working group last call on
P2MP MPLS-TE MIB module
<draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-06.txt>.

The MIB module has been through an earl  MIB Dr. review and
there has also been comments from experienced MIB implementors.
This resulted in various updates and version - 06 is the
result of this process.

Please send your comments to the working group mailing list or
to the working group chairs not later than April 13.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls