Subject: Hello my good friend

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:33:16 +0100

Hello my good friend.
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I am
using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar
business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from

Paraguay
who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. Due to
your effort,sincerity,courage and trust worthiness You showed during
the course of the transaction. I have left a certified international
bank cheque for you worth of  $1.2 MILLION AMERICA DOLLARS cashable
 anywhere
in the  world.

CONTACT: Mr emmanuel okoro
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
His email address:( [email-masked])
Therefore, you should send him:
1.Your full Name.
2.Telephone number.
3.Your correct mailing address where you want him to send the  cheque
to you.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Dr robertseun

______________________________________
Nakupte vše od MP3 přehrávače po auto za ceny již od 1 Kč! Nejlepší nástroj
pro rychlé a bezpečné obchodování na internetu. Více než  200 000 atraktivních
aukcí. Dražte také!

http://aukro.tiscali.cz/