Subject: Re: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-04.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:01:25 +0100

Hi all

There is no change in this new version, this is a pure refresh.

We consider that the draft is ready for WG last call.

Regards,

JL

 New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

Title : Requirements for Point-To-Multipoint Extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
Author(s) : J. Le Roux
Filename : draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-04.txt
Pages : 18
Date : 2008-2-25

This document lists a set of functional requirements for Label 
   Distribution Protocol (LDP) extensions for setting up point-to-
   multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSP), in order to deliver 
   point-to-multipoint applications over a Multi Protocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) infrastructure. It is intended that solutions that 
   specify LDP procedures for setting up P2MP LSP satisfy these 
   requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

 

Jean-Louis Le Roux
FT/NSM/SIRP/DIOS/DSF

Responsable Unité de R&D DSF
tél. 02 96 05 30 20
mob. 06 83 47 05 28
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls