Subject: [mpls] CCAMP last call on advertisement of inter-AS TE links

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:03:54 -0000

Hi,

CCAMP is holding a three week working group last call on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-02.txt

and

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension-00.txt

These documents describe how to advertise the TE links that connect an AS to 
the outside world within the AS's IGP. As the drafts are at pains to point 
out, there is no proposal to advertise the TE information more widely (such 
as to other ASes).

This last call will also be advertised to the OSPF and ISIS working groups 
as appropriate.

The last call will end at 12 noon BST on April 9th 2008.

Please send your comments to the CCAMP list or direct to the CCAMP chairs.

Thanks,
Adrian and Deborah 

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls