Subject: [mpls] Two CCAMP last calls of possible interest

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:15:02 +0100

Hi,

CCAMP is running working group last calls on two I-Ds that may be of 
interest to the MPLS working group.

draft-ietf-rfc4420-bis-02.txt
This is a revision to RFC 4420 to fix the TLV encoding to be consistent with 
the previous RSVP-TE RFCs. The fix is to the interpretation of the Length 
field.

draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-00.txt
This I-D for asymmetrical bandwidth allocations on bidirectional LSPs has 
been moved into the WG from being an individual submission, and has been 
marked as "Experimental". The reasoning was:
- This is clearly a draft that CCAMP needs to review, so it might as well
  be a CCAMP draft.
- This is a "stake in the ground" for how this problem would be solved
  within RSVP-TE, but at this stage there are no known implementations
  and no-one considering implementation.

Please send your comments to the CCAMP list (or to the CCAMP chairs) by 12 
noon GMT, April 26, 2008.

Thanks,
Adrian 

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls