Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB) module
	Author(s)       : A. Farrel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2008-04-30

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for point-to-multipoint
(P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) based traffic engineering
(TE).

The MIB module defined in this document is applicable to P2MP MPLS-TE
by extensions to the MPLS-TE MIB module defined in RFC 3812. It is
equally applicable to P2MP Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) in association
with the GMPLS TE MIB module defined in RFC 4802.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-te-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:34:39 +0100

Changes, as noted in section zero...

   - Section 4. Clarify the source-to-leaf model of P2MP LSPs.
   - Section 4. Note that GMPLS P2MP LSPs must be unidirectional.
   - Section 5.2. Clarify RSVP message exchanges in the example.
   - Typos.

Thanks for comments made during WG last call.

Adrian

> Title: Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic 
> Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB) module