Subject: [mpls] BGP TE attr last call by softwires WG

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:42:32 -0500

The softwire WG has LC'ed

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te- 
attribute-01.txt

We will keep open an additional two-week period for wider review  
before moving forward in the publication process. Please have any  
comments to the authors and softwires WG by Aug 26, 2008.

-DWard, Alain Durand
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:48:40 -0500

-DWard, Alain Durand

bcc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],  
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls