Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Link-Type sub-TLV to convey the number of Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths signalled with zero reserved bandwidth across a link
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-10.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-08-19

Several Link-type sub-TLVs have been defined for OSPF and IS-IS in
the context of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
Engineering (TE) in order to advertise some link characteristics such
as the available bandwidth, traffic engineering metric,
administrative group and so on.  By making statistical assumption
about the aggregated traffic carried onto a set of TE Label Switched
Paths (LSPs) signalled with zero bandwith (referred to as
unconstrained TE LSP in this document), and with the knowledge of the
number of unconstrained TE LSPs signalled across a link, algorithms
can be designed to load balance (existing or newly configured)
unconstrained TE LSP across a set of equal cost paths.  This requires
knowledge of the number of unconstrained TE LSPs signalled across a
link.  This document specifies a new Link-type Traffic Engineering
sub-TLV used to advertise the number of unconstrained TE LSP(s)
signalled across a link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls