Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Requirements
	Author(s)       : B. Niven-Jenkins, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-11-20

This document specifies the requirements for a MPLS Transport Profile
(MPLS-TP).  This document is a product of a joint International
Telecommunications Union (ITU)-IETF effort to include a MPLS
Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS architecture to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
defined by International Telecommunications Union -
Telecommunications Standardization Sector (ITU-T).
This work is based on two sources of requirements, MPLS architecture
as defined by IETF and packet transport networks as defined by ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls