Subject: [mpls] mpls wg agenda for the Minneapolis meeeting

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:40:23 +0100

All,

I've just published a preliminary agenda for the MPLS wg meeting
in Minneapolis and the joint meeting with ccamp, pwe3, l2vpn and
mpls working groups on MPLS-TP.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/mpls.txt

Please check the agenda and see if I missed any requests for slots.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls