Subject: [mpls] draft-dasmith-mpls-ip-options-01.txt as MPLS working group document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:22:33 +0100

All,

we have accepted draft-dasmith-mpls-ip-options-01.txt as an MPLS working
group document.

Could the authors please re-publish it as
draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options-01.txt as soon as the it is possible after
the cut off for the Minneapolis meeting.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls