Subject: [mpls] draft-bocci-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt accepted as MPLS working group document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:10:41 +0100

All,

we have our first working group document out of the MPLS-TP suite
draft-bocci-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt has been accepted as an MPLS
working document.

Could the authors please the document will be re-published as
draft-mpls-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt as soon as it is possibe
publish drafts again after the cut off date for Minneapolis.

Congratulations to Martin, Matthew, David, George and Rahul.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:19:21 +0100

All,

I meant to say re-publish as

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-00.txt

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson