Subject: [mpls] mpls wg last call on draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-03

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:04:24 +0200

Working group,

we been asked by the pwe3 chairs to start a mpls working group
last call on:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-03

This mail starts a one week working group last call. The draft has
already been working group last called in the pwe3 working group,\
and the last called were copied to the mpls-tp list.

The last call ends May 25th.

Please send your comments to the pwe3 and mpls mailing lists.

Loa and George

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13 

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]