Subject: [mpls] IP Multicating over MPLS Environment...

From: Vijaya Ramaraju <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:23:36 +0530

Hi, This is Vijaya Rama Raju..

Presently I am working on MPLS project, now I have to implement IP
Multicating over MPLS Environment. From the documents I have read, I
hope "multicast labels" are to be transmitted through the JOIN/PRUNE
messages of PIM-SM. But I am confused. So, please help me, how to insert
Multicast labels in a LSR and related information.

Thanks and Regards

Vijaya Rama Raju Jampana 
Mobile: 9492755564 

________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated

---

From: "HENDERICKX Wim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:15:00 +0200

Mulitcast over MPLS happens through P2MP RSVP or mLDP and there can be
an integration with PIM or IGMP in the GRT or M-VPN

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Vijaya Ramaraju
Sent: woensdag 5 augustus 2009 13:54
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] IP Multicating over MPLS Environment...

Thanks and Regards

Vijaya Rama Raju Jampana 
Mobile: 9492755564 

________________________________

DISCLAIMER: