Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2009-08-28

This document specifies an architectural framework for the
application of MPLS in transport networks.  It describes a profile of
MPLS that enables operational models typical in transport networks ,
while providing additional OAM, survivability and other maintenance
functions not currently supported by MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.