Subject: Re: [mpls] Possible mailing list SNAFU

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:04:54 -0500

Please do not respond to this mail directly.

It has recently come to my attention that some number of mailing list members may not
have received the following E-Mail (even though it clearly got to the archive):

 *   [mpls] wg lasxt call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-framework-02<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg03684.html>, Loa Andersson

I would like to determine if this is a general problem, but without causing a storm.

If you did not get a copy of this message earlier, and it is not currently later than  2 PM
(US Eastern Time), please click here<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=I%20Did%20Not%20Receive%20This%20Mail:%20[mpls]%20wg%20lasxt%20call%20on%20draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-framework-02,%20Loa%20Andersson>, and then send the mail - or send me an E-Mail
with this exact subject:

I Did Not Receive This Mail: [mpls] wg lasxt call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-framework-02, Loa Andersson.

This should allow me to quickly determine how general this issue is.

If this turns out to be a general problem, I plan to report it to the appropriate help desk
at  2 PM  today.  Normally, E-Mail will not make it to the archive if it did not pass E-Mail
filters, so this would be a problem with the mailing list software itself, or some server
downstream from the exploder.

Thanks in advance,
[http://www.ericsson.com/shared/images/Email_line.gif]

ERIC GRAY

Ericsson
Systems and Technology
Phone +1 978 275 7470
Fax +1 978 275 7474
SMS/MMS +1 603 781 6751
[email-masked]
www.ericsson.com

[http://www.ericsson.com/shared/images/Email.gif]