Subject: [mpls] IPR Disclosure related to draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-04

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:15:11 +0200

Working Group,

An IPR disclosure that pertains to our working group draft
"Signaling LDP Label Advertisement Completion"
(draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib) has been submitted
to the IETF Secretariat and has been posted on the "IETF Page
of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures".

Loa and George
mpls wg co-chairs

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES 
CO.,LTD's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-04
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

Dear Pradosh Mohapatra, Rajiv Asati, Bob Thomas, Emily Chen:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled 
"Signaling LDP
Label Advertisement Completion" (draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib) was 
submitted
to the IETF Secretariat on 2010-06-13 and has been posted on the "IETF 
Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1328/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-04."

The IETF Secretariat