Subject: [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5919 (2475)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5919,
"Signaling LDP Label Advertisement Completion".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5919&eid=2475

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.3,1st para

Original Text
-------------
   When an LDP speaker receives a Label Request message for a Typed
|  Wildcard FEC (e.g., a particular FEC Element Type) from a peer, the
   LDP speaker determines the set of bindings (as per any local
   filtering policy) to advertise to the peer for the FEC type specified
   by the request.  [...]

Corrected Text
--------------
   When an LDP speaker receives a Label Request message for a Typed
|  Wildcard FEC (i.e., a particular FEC Element Type) from a peer, the
   LDP speaker determines the set of bindings (as per any local
   filtering policy) to advertise to the peer for the FEC type specified
   by the request.  [...]

Notes
-----
The parenthetical clause does not give an example, it gives
an explanation; therefore, to avoid confusion,  s!e.g.!i.e.!

Note: Same issue as addressed by EID=2473 for RFC 5918.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5919 (draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-04)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Signaling LDP Label Advertisement Completion
Publication Date    : August 2010
Author(s)           : R. Asati, P. Mohapatra, E. Chen, B. Thomas
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Multiprotocol Label Switching
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG