Subject: [mpls] formally closing 5 outsstanding mpls wg last calls

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 10:39:56 +1000

MPLS wg.

we have some working group last calls that has not formally been closed.

This mail is to close the following wg last calls

LC on publishing draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-06 as an Informational RFC
with Historic status ended March 26th

- we have support for requesting prublication with Historic status

LC for draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-04 ended March 18th

- there were comments, the authors need to consider these comments and
   publish a new version

LC for draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-03 ended February 28th

- there were comments, could the authors please resolve them, share the
   resolution on the mpls wg mailing list and publish a new draft

LC for draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-04 ended February 28th

- there were comments, the authors has resolved these and they been
   shared on the mpls wg mailing list, a new version (-06) has been
   published; however the wg chairs has pointed out that the
   security and IANA sections needs to be completed, could the authors
   please do this and publish a new version of the document

LC for draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-03 ended February 28th

- there were comments, the authors are close to completing the comment
   resolution, once this is done the authors should publish the new
   version and share the resolution of the comments on the mpls wg
   mailing list.

/Loa

on behalf of the mpls wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13