Subject: [mpls] poll on draft-asati-pignataro-mpls-ldp-gtsm-01

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:55:56 -0700

Working Group,

this is to start a two week poll on making

draft-asati-pignataro-mpls-ldp-gtsm-01

an mpls working group document.

If you support the document becoming a working group document
please respond to this poll with "yes/support"

If you do not support the document becoming a working group
document please respond to this poll with "no/do not support"
and at the same time give the technical reasons why you are
not supporting the document.

If you have technical comments or in any other way want to
discuss the document, please send these comments to the mpls
working group mailing list, but with another subject than what
is on this mail.

The poll ends May 14th.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13