Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:14:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS On-demand Connectivity Verification and Route Tracing
	Author(s)       : Nitin Bahadur
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Sami Boutros
                          Eric Gray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-06-16

   LSP-Ping is an existing and widely deployed OAM mechanism for MPLS
   LSPs.  This document describes extensions to LSP-Ping so that LSP-
   Ping can be used for On-demand Connectivity Verification of MPLS-TP
   LSPs.  This document also clarifies procedures to be used for
   processing the related OAM packets.  Further, it describes procedures
   for using LSP-Ping to perform Connectivity Verification and Route
   Tracing functions in MPLS-TP networks.  Finally this document updates
   RFC 4379 by adding a new address type and requesting a registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-04.txt