Subject: [mpls] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-05.txt

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:56:53 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 7:55 AM
To: Eric Gray
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Eric Gray
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-05.txt
Importance: High

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-05.txt has been successfully submitted by Eric Gray and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv
Revision:	 05
Title:		 MPLS On-demand Connectivity Verification and Route Tracing
Creation date:	 2011-06-25
WG ID:		 mpls
Number of pages: 20

Abstract:
   LSP-Ping is an existing and widely deployed OAM mechanism for MPLS
   LSPs.  This document describes extensions to LSP-Ping so that LSP-
   Ping can be used for On-demand Connectivity Verification of MPLS-TP
   LSPs.  This document also clarifies procedures to be used for
   processing the related OAM packets.  Further, it describes procedures
   for using LSP-Ping to perform Connectivity Verification and Route
   Tracing functions in MPLS-TP networks.  Finally this document updates
   RFC 4379 by adding a new address type and requesting a registry.

The IETF Secretariat