Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 23:41:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Eric Osborne
                          Nurit Sprecher
                          Annamaria Fulignoli
                          Yaacov Weingarten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-07.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-06-02

   The Transport Profile for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP) is
   being specified jointly by IETF and ITU-T.  This document addresses
   the functionality described in the MPLS-TP Survivability Framework
   document [SurvivFwk] and defines a protocol that may be used to
   fulfill the function of the Protection State Coordination for linear
   protection, as described in that document.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
   defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-07.txt