Subject: [mpls] poll on draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-01

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 15:52:35 +0200

Working Group,

this is to start a two week poll on making

draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-01

an mpls working group document.

If you support the document becoming a working group document
please respond to this poll with "yes/support"

If you do not support the document becoming a working group
document please respond to this poll with "no/do not support"
and at the same time give the technical reasons why you are
not supporting the document.

If you have technical comments or in any other way want to
discuss the document, please send these comments to the mpls
working group mailing list, but with another subject than what
is on this mail.

  The poll ends 2011-06-16.

  /Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:57:00 +0200

yes/support

On 02 Jun 2011, at 15:52, Loa Andersson wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Siva Sivabalan (msiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:35:28 -0500

Yes/support.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Loa Andersson
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] poll on draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-01

Working Group,

  /Loa

--

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:52:17 -0400

Yes/support

---

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 20:01:15 -0400

Yes/Support 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] poll on draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-01

Working Group,

  /Loa

--

---

From: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:13:11 -0400

yes/support

    Regards,
        Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 6:52 AM
Subject: [mpls] poll on draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-01
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Working Group,

 /Loa

--

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13<tel:%2B46%2010%20717%2052%2013>
                                            +46 767 72 92 13<tel:%2B46%20767%2072%2092%2013>
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:58:31 +0000

Yes/support.

Best regards,
Mach

> Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:53 PM
> To: [email-masked]

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:11:38 +0200

Working Group,

this Call For Adaption (aka "poll") has ended.

We have a new working group document!

Could the authors please republish the draft as
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-00.txt
without any othr change than dates and file name.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

--