Subject: [mpls] Fwd: PWE3 WG last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:48:58 -0400

The PWE3 WG has just begun WG last call for
draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04. I'm forwarding the last call
announcement to the MPLS list because MPLS-TP makes use of this draft.
Please send all last call comments to [email-masked] .

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Subject: PWE3 WG last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04
To: [email-masked]

This email begins a two week WG last call for
draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04 as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Please reply to this thread with any last call comments.

The last call closes on Friday 24th June 2011.

Regards,
Andy & Matthew