Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 10:25:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Extension for Multi Topology Support
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Luyuang Fang
                          Chao Zhou
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Ning So
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-10-07

   Multi-Topology (MT) routing is supported in IP through extension of
   IGP protocols, such as OSPF and IS-IS.  Each route computed by OSPF
   or IS-IS is associated with a specific topology.  Label Distribution
   Protocol (LDP) is used to distribute labels for FECs advertised by
   routing protocols.  It is a natural requirement to extend LDP in
   order to make LDP be aware of MT and thus take advantage of MT based
   routing.

   This document describes options to extend the existing MPLS
   signalling protocol (LDP) for creating and maintaining Label
   Switching Paths (LSPs) in a Multi-Topology enviroment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-00.txt