Subject: [mpls] 16 new RFCs since Quebac

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:33:58 +0800

Working Group,

we have now published all the RFCs that the working group (chairs)
promised to deliver as RFCs (first set of MPLS-TP RFCs) before the
of the SG15 meeting in December.

We had 10 new RFCs when we came into meeting, in the week we have
cleared 6 more RFCs (not all of them MPLS-TP), in total 16 new RFCs:

         RFC 6425

         Title:      Detecting Data-Plane Failures in Point-
                     to-Multipoint MPLS - Extensions to LSP Ping

         RFC 6426

         Title:      MPLS On-Demand Connectivity Verification and
                     Route Tracing

         RFC 6427

         Title:      MPLS Fault Management Operations, Administration,
                     and Maintenance (OAM)

         RFC 6428

         Title:      Proactive Connectivity Verification, Continuity
                     Check, and Remote Defect Indication for the
                     MPLS Transport Profile

         RFC 6435

         Title:      MPLS Transport Profile Lock Instruct
                     and Loopback Functions

         RFC 6445

         Title:      Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
                     Engineering Management Information Base for Fast
                     Reroute

The working group chairs would like to thank the RFC Editor, the IANA,
all the co-authors and our ADs for their consistent, hard and useful
work!

Loa George and Ross
mpls wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13