Subject: [mpls] IETF 82 - MPLS Sessions - Time to send slides

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:39:57 +0100

All,

the final agenda is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/mpls.txt
Please have a look at it.

It is now time for the speakers to send me the slides.
To those who have a slot,
* on Monday:
    please send me the slides, no later than Sunday, 7pm, Taipei time
* on Thursday:
    please send me the slides, no later than Wednesday, 7pm, Taipei time

Failure to provide the slides in time will most likely lead to the
move of your slot at the end of Thursday's session.
Knowing that the agenda is full, it would be a pity to loose your slot.

Also, I do remind you that the slot duration is both for your
presentation and the Q&As after.

Thank you

Martin