Subject: Re: [mpls] New Version Notification for draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:30:00 +0800

Hi all

According to the discussion on the mailinglist, we have updated this draft 
and presented these changes on the CCAMP session

Below is the draft link
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01

We defined a bit in the LSP Attribute Flags TLV to indicate carrying the 
LSP identifer.  Two new TLVs are also defined in the LSP ATTRIBUTES 
object, one is the Connection TLV which is used to carry the local tunnel 
number assigned at Z9 node (only used for corouted bidirectional LSP); the 
other is the Global_ID TLV, used to carry the global ID (applying to the 
corouted and associated bidirectional LSPs).

You can also find the presentation material in the following link

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/agenda, the 11 one.

Any comments or contributions are welcome

Thanks and best regards

Fei

[email-masked] 
2011-11-14 12:33

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
New Version Notification for 
draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01.txt

A new version of I-D, 
draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Fei Zhang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num
Revision:                 01
Title:                            RSVP-TE Extensions to Exchange MPLS-TP 
LSP Identifiers
Creation date:            2011-11-13
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8

Abstract:
   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) identifiers document [RFC6370]
   specifies a initial set of identifiers, such as local assigned tunnel
   number and Global_ID, which can be used to form Maintenance Entity
   Point Identifier (MEP_ID).  As to some Operation, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) functions, such as Connectivity Verification (CV)
   [I-D.ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi], source MEP_ID must be inserted in the
   OAM packets, so that the peer endpoint can compare the received and
   expected MEP_IDs to judge whether there is a mismatch [RFC6371],
   which means that the two MEP nodes need to pre-store each other&#39;s
   MEP_IDs.

   This document defines the signaling extensions to exchange the Label
   Switched Path (LSP) identifiers.

The IETF Secretariat