Subject: [mpls] Information concerning MPLS WG Sessions @IETF82

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:27:40 +0100

Session I; Monday, 09:00-11:30
On site participation: Room 201 DEF

Remote participation:
     Webex link: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=147327777&UID=1223699247&PW=NNmFmODk3YjMz&RT=MiM0OA==
     Webex Meeting Number: 642 320 481
     Audio stream: http://ietf82streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf827.m3u
     Chat room: [email-masked]

Session II; Thursday, 15:20-17:20
On site participation: Room 201 DEF

Remote participation:
     Webex link: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=147326812&UID=1223698282&PW=NOWE3N2I1ODcx&RT=MiM0OA==
     Webex Meeting Number: 646 329 715
     Audio stream: http://ietf82streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf827.m3u
     Chat room: [email-masked]

Agenda, presentations and minutes:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mpls/agenda?item=agenda82.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/82/materials.html