Subject: [mpls] RFC 6445 on Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Management Information Base for Fast Reroute

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:37:27 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6445

        Title:      Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic 
                    Engineering Management Information Base for Fast 
                    Reroute 
        Author:     T. Nadeau, Ed.,
                    A. Koushik, Ed.,
                    R. Cetin, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 101627
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-21.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6445.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects used to support two
fast reroute (FRR) methods for Multiprotocol Label Switching
(MPLS)-based traffic engineering (TE).  The two methods are the
one-to-one backup method and the facility backup method.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC