Subject: [mpls] Martin Stiemerling's No Objection on charter-ietf-mpls-05-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Martin Stiemerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 12:57:18 -0700

Martin Stiemerling has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mpls-05-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mpls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Ok with the charter, but the headline in the tool says "Is this
charter ready for external review? Is this charter ready for approval
without external review?", interesting isn't it?

Is it now w/ or w/o external review?

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:17:56 +0100

Hmmm.

My intention was to ask for:
- approval of this charter by the IESG
- agreement that this does not need to go for external review

I will try to poke the tool to make it say this.

Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Martin Stiemerling
> Sent: 08 August 2013 20:57
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Martin Stiemerling's No Objection on charter-ietf-mpls-05-01: (with
> COMMENT)
>