Subject: [mpls] draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-05.txt as MPLS WG document

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:06:12 -0700

Dear chairs of MPLS WG,

The authors of draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-05.txt would
like to ask MPLS WG to accept draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-05.txt 
as an MPLS WG document.

On behalf of all the authors, Yakov.
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:29:58 -0700
From:    <[email-masked]>
To:      <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrying PIM-SM in ASM mode Trees over P2MP mLDP LSPs
	Author(s)       : Yakov Rekhter
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Richard Li
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-08-20

Abstract:
   When IP multicast trees created by PIM-SM in ASM mode need to pass
   through an MPLS domain, it may be desirable to map such trees to
   Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths. This document describes how
   to accomplish this in the case where such Point-to-Multipoint Label
   Switches Paths are established using mLDP.

Specification of Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

------- End of Forwarded Message