Subject: [mpls] (no subject)

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:04:33 +0000

Working Group,

The author of draft-andersson-mpls-moving-iana-registries has told the
working group chairs that the draft is ready to be adopted as a working
group document.

Before starting the the poll to see if we have consensus to make a
working group document we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-andersson-mpls-moving-iana-registries?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)